How Do Athletes Benefit from HGH?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Leaked grand jury testimony from Barry Bonds

[/quote]

Are you sure about this? My understanding is he denied using in all his testimony. I agree with the rest of what you posted, I just never heard he copped to anything.[/quote]

By the way, how about those Warriors, eh?

Did you see the game on Christmas? Kevin Love? What a fucking joke! Kyrie Irving? About the time he rounds into playing shape is the time he’ll get injured again.[/quote]

I’ve got kids monopolizing the TV playing video games. I missed all of the Christmas day game and only have seen parts of other Warrior games. Yeah, I’m a push over.[/quote]

The Warriors were forced to play the same grind-it-out style that doomed them in Games 2 and 3, but this time it was the Warriors were down a starter. And they still won. I think they’re in Lebron’s head over at the Oracle Arena.

Late in the game he was settling for long jump shots instead of taking it to the basket. I can understand that if it’s Iguodala guarding him, but not when it’s Curry on a switch. The lurking menace that is Andrew Bogut/Festus Ezeli might have something to do with it as well.

Granted, the Cavs shot something like 31% from the floor for the game, but that’s only partially the result of a bad shooting day. Good defense is as much to blame. And while one could certainly argue that a dismal shooting percentage like that is an aberration, one could also make the same case about the way the Warriors shot the ball from beyond the arc.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:
It usually used by older athletes to recover from injuries. Now if this is true how would this be considered cheating? Gatorade helps you recover after a game so should that be considered a banned substance? [/quote]

God is love
Love is blind
Stevie Wonder is blind
Therefore Stevie Wonder is love
Therefore Stevie Wonder is God
[/quote]

I don’t see a single negative premise in the OP’s post. The form of the argument is more like this:

Some banned substances are substances with recuperative powers.
HGH is a substance with recuperative powers.
Therefore, HGH is a banned substance.

Next, the OP takes the same form (IAA-2>>>Some P is M, All S is M, therefore All S is P) and inserts a new minor term:

Gatorade is a substance with recuperative powers.
Therefore, Gatorade is a banned substance.

The problem is that the middle term (substances with recuperative powers) is undistributed in both premises, which explains why the FORM of the argument is invalid.[/quote]

I don’t see what this has to do with Stevie Wonder.

Remember what Nietzsche said in The Gay Science: Stevie Wonder is dead.
[/quote]

But…I thought Eric Clapton was God. Is he dead, too?[/quote]

Trick question: Lemmy is God.

Aw man, now I’m all sad.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:
It usually used by older athletes to recover from injuries. Now if this is true how would this be considered cheating? Gatorade helps you recover after a game so should that be considered a banned substance? [/quote]

God is love
Love is blind
Stevie Wonder is blind
Therefore Stevie Wonder is love
Therefore Stevie Wonder is God
[/quote]

I don’t see a single negative premise in the OP’s post. The form of the argument is more like this:

HGH is a substance with recuperative powers.
Therefore, HGH is a banned substance.

Next, the OP takes the same form (IAA-2>>>Some P is M, All S is M, therefore All S is P) and inserts a new minor term:

Gatorade is a substance with recuperative powers.
Therefore, Gatorade is a banned substance.

The problem is that the middle term (substances with recuperative powers) is undistributed in both premises, which explains why the FORM of the argument is invalid.[/quote]

I don’t see what this has to do with Stevie Wonder.

Remember what Nietzsche said in The Gay Science: Stevie Wonder is dead.
[/quote]

But…I thought Eric Clapton was God. Is he dead, too?[/quote]

Trick question: Lemmy is God.

Aw man, now I’m all sad.
[/quote]

But, according to Mick Jagger love is strong. And the smell of the shit I just dropped in my toilet is also strong. So while God may be dead, there is still love.