How Did You Start Working Out?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
The first time I ever bench pressed was in high school weight training. I didn’t grasp that the bar itself weighed something, so based on my machine bench press I threw 25lbs on each side. There was a little guy, weighing less than me at the time, spotting me. I took the bar off and it immediately fell on my neck where I struggled not to die. Spotter kid took a second to get it off of me because he was laughing so hard.

But the weight training did improve my speed at kendo.[/quote]

We will meet and fight.

You will lose

This will be pay per view[/quote]

You should be going after the fucker who had the chance to do her in and let it pass.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
The first time I ever bench pressed was in high school weight training. I didn’t grasp that the bar itself weighed something, so based on my machine bench press I threw 25lbs on each side. There was a little guy, weighing less than me at the time, spotting me. I took the bar off and it immediately fell on my neck where I struggled not to die. Spotter kid took a second to get it off of me because he was laughing so hard.

But the weight training did improve my speed at kendo.[/quote]

We will meet and fight.

You will lose

This will be pay per view[/quote]

You should be going after the fucker who had the chance to do her in and let it pass.[/quote]

No man. I’m happy he didn’t do her. That’s less mileage on her bhole, I don’t want her stretched out by the time I get to her.

Sometimes I ask my gf why she isn’t oleena and even call her oleena sometimes.