How Did You Get Your Arms Bigger?

Good ones are. Back around 2007 or so, the site was a solid split of iron veterans that knew their stuff, insane trolls with absurd gimmicks, and no one backing down from anyone on anything. I really miss it, haha.

5 Likes

18" at 185 seems legit.

1 Like

Sarcasm?

LMAO at bundle of sticks​:joy::joy::joy:

loving this thread.

18" arms at that kind of bodyweight is so fucking big. And so difficult to get to. I’m weighing right at 200 lbs right now, and if you check my log, I posted pictures from this weekend that show I’m pretty lean too. And I’m just under 17" arms. I feel like I’d have to have tiny legs to get my arms to that size at 185 lbs. Which would equate to an unimpressive physique, lol.

1 Like

and a side note: I enjoyed the recent trolling by bee brian, but I dont think this is him. Somebody suggested this is the Raj Raj in another thread… that seems more likely to me.

My favorite all time has to be Rogue Vampire though. That guy was great. I seriously miss him.

Best ‘person who lots of people thought was a troll but isn’t actually a troll he’s totally real’ has to be Ct Rockula. I still talk to him regularly on facebook.

Is he the one who set up an Q&A thread where he interviewed himself?? That thread was priceless.

1 Like

These 2 threads are GOLD!

I’m not going to get any work done this evening now.

Anyone consider that he uses synthol?

Nah he is just a sad, attention seeking douche. Evidently has no life and is even too scared to keep using the same username.

He’s a Vampire. Of course he has no life! :smiley:

1 Like

WHERE ARE ZE PICS BOIYO

1 Like

Never gonna happen lol

Obviously he doesnt have a camera…or a way to send them in a digital format. :wink:

I still remember the first time I saw Pumping Iron in a video rental store, the store owner said he could transfer it from VHS to a cd-rom so I could watch it on my vcd player but I had to wait since it would take the entire length of the movie for the transfer to happen. And there I was thinking, “Man, this is some advanced, state-of-the-art shit!”

3 Likes

Thanks started thinking about it… now the intro tune from Pumping Iron is in my head. Oh Jesus the Horror

If I have to suffer so does everyone else…

1 Like

I think it’s him, he said once that he finally found his goal in life: to be badass. He is now back with his new badass persona: liftbear.

1 Like

My arms are nothing special, but improved since I started lifting.
Initially, I did the same bullshit everybody does at the beginning for arms (lots of curls, regular, hammer, reverse, etc), with little results.
After some time and some basic experience, what gave me the best results was:

-biceps: chinups (supinated or neutral grip) and rows, then added curls (barbell and EZ bar) twice a week on lower days where I already got plenty of pulling;
-triceps: upper body presses (bench, military), dips, I now throw in some pushdowns on days where I do a lot of pressing already;
-forearms: heavy deadlifts for sure, those were the #1 responsible, then rows and anything that has you hanging from a bar (leg raises, pullups)

Basically, the base of arms development that I got was from the usual great bang for buck exercises - deads, bench, press, rows, chins, dips & co. The isolation stuff started to work only AFTER I got this base established.

2 Likes

True, the first growth spurt is with big lifts, like when you reach a 405 deadlift, that is when your arm will have grown.

1 Like