How Did You Find T-Nation?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
my then-boyfriend at the time told me to read the articles and start lifting if i ever wanted to get another blowjob[/quote]

Same.

I think someone mentioned it on the old supertraining forum.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Every now and then I see guys at my gym who wear Biotest shirts or shirts with the T-Nation logo on it, kinda makes me glad to know that there are others near me who like this place. [/quote]

no shit? i’ve yet to see a dude with a test shirt on.

bet your ass when i do, ima run up and smack that momo right on the ass

I was reading some of Dr. John Berardi’s stuff for a while. I ordered one of his books and he mentions Biotest products and the site often. I came over and checked out the site and thought the amount of knowledge here for free was too good to be true. Must’ve been a catch, nope. I love this place.

elitefts

I found nothing. I was born, and it found me.

Danish bodybuilding forum, it seemed that many of the articles (besides their own), were often from T-Nation.

[quote]sylarmst wrote:
My trainer[/quote]

Meh, trainers suck…

my freshman year college room mate was a Biotest/T-Nation whore. he had all the shirts, only bought their supplements and ended up working for them for a while too.

he would ask me every friday “did you read this weeks Atomic Dog?”

it got annoying as shit so just so he’d get off my back i started reading it back in 2001. but didn’t register or post for about 5yrs i think lol. (and promptly got told i was a newb)

My girlfriend… and she is a keeper, so going to merry her next year.

I did a search on some crazy arm routines and the top result was this: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

Never left…

I Googled “steroids”.

This was the first site that came up back in '05.

I was hunting around for info on Matt Furey and his Combat Conditioning book. Lead me to an article on here by Mike Mahler. Started reading a few other articles and never looked back.

Took me about 3 years to say hi though :slight_smile:

my mentor/trainer told me to check it out back when it was T-Nation out about 4 yrs ago. i’m really glad he did; this place is lifting heaven.

I just followed TC here from MM2K…

The first time I ever saw a Testosterone magazine was in 2001 while on vacation with my girlfriend who is now my wife.

Here’s the funny part though.

I saw the magazine on a stand in a gym. No! I saw it on a stand in a book store. No! I saw it on a stand in a hole in the wall doll and miniature figurine shop. YES I DID!

We walked in the shop after my constant moaning and groaning got me no where but closer to the entry.

Just as all hope seemed lost.

Something triggered the ol factory senses. What’s that smell? No, not the flowers nor was it the scented candles. Sniff, sniff. Something smells manly, robust, kind of like iron and a sweaty gym bag. Yes I’m sure of it; there is something in here that is calling to my primal instincts. But where, so much estrogen all around!

I followed the scent trail and there she was all glowing and majestic, a Testosterone magazine.

I opened it up…and well the rest as they say, is history.

[quote]Mateus wrote:
I did a search on some crazy arm routines and the top result was this: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

Never left…[/quote]

Never left? It’s been 4 weeks … get this guy, I found this crazy arm routine 4 weeks ago and this site’s changed my life, haven’t left since. Fucking guy.

Here’s how I found T-Nation; this behemoth of a shop chief I had in the Air Force took me under his wing and taught me all about powerlifting (we called him the house because he was as big as a house) and he was a member of this site. This was back in '03. I didn’t sign up to join until '05. Then I took about a 2 year hiatus from coming here (fell on hard times), but now that everything’s kosher and back on track, here I am.

It was some sort of Dave Tate Louie Simmons search that landed me here. Fuck man that was a while ago.

My Paps told me about it, and then got on my ass for not working out.

[quote]Test-one wrote:
The first time I ever saw a Testosterone magazine was in 2001 while on vacation with my girlfriend who is now my wife.

Here’s the funny part though.

I saw the magazine on a stand in a gym. No! I saw it on a stand in a book store. No! I saw it on a stand in a hole in the wall doll and miniature figurine shop. YES I DID!

We walked in the shop after my constant moaning and groaning got me no where but closer to the entry.

Just as all hope seemed lost.

Something triggered the ol factory senses. What’s that smell? No, not the flowers nor was it the scented candles. Sniff, sniff. Something smells manly, robust, kind of like iron and a sweaty gym bag. Yes I’m sure of it; there is something in here that is calling to my primal instincts. But where, so much estrogen all around!

I followed the scent trail and there she was all glowing and majestic, a Testosterone magazine.

I opened it up…and well the rest as they say, is history.

[/quote]

You’re possibly the king of all lurkers.