T Nation

How Did He Get Arms Like This?

This guy is a vegetarian and he doesn’t do any upper body work but he’s totally ripped. I reckon he must be on something!

Don’t fuck with us, even the fauna here is jacked :wink:

ohh you didn’t know?? its that synthol and creatinez broski

Because of this:

I doubt it could even fight its way out of a shopping bag…

Given the small size of that Grey, I’d say it’s a baby. I’m sure you could have done something similar with Baby Schwarzenegger.

[quote]GCF wrote:
I doubt it could even fight its way out of a shopping bag…

Well, that changes my feelings about Kangaroos somewhat.

Less fluffy, more attitude.

The shit that evolved in Australia is just fuckin ridiculous.

As if duckheaded beavers weren’t enough, they have giant anthropomorphized rabbits.

This Kanga ^^^ looks like a straight up hard-ass.

He needs to train his legs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
He needs to train his legs.[/quote]

Marsupial Arms Brah!

[quote]csulli wrote:
The shit that evolved in Australia is just fuckin ridiculous.

As if duckheaded beavers weren’t enough, they have giant anthropomorphized rabbits.[/quote]
lol look up Megalania

[quote]EctoMorphosis wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
He needs to train his legs.[/quote]
Marsupial Arms Brah![/quote]

I wonder how well they’d do at MMA?