How Did Bush Make His Billions?

Simple, he an OIL baron from texas. Think about that next time you try and find reasons why every time a BUSH has been in office the gas prices skyrocketed.

He sits on private boards with other powerfull families that make up the OPEC leaders. One of the most prominanat families on the board is none other then the Bin Laden Family.

On another note i said from day ONE they will NEVER, mark my words NEVER catch osama. Why? Consider it a family favor to his fellow bin laden board members. Even now they’re starting to babble about him no longer being important to catch because too much of his network is in shambles for him to be any threat, the lies continue people, wake up already.

Yawn

Time will tell.

You can yawn all you like dude, but when you are payin something like $1.6 for a litre of fuel here in the UK then all of a sudden you forget about yawning and other emotions come to mind.

You wanna know what’s worse than all of these bullshit conspiracies?? When complete morons believe them and actually try to spread this bullshit propaganda to others. Welcome to the forums Michael Moore. RLTW

rangertab75

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
You wanna know what’s worse than all of these bullshit conspiracies?? When complete morons believe them and actually try to spread this bullshit propaganda to others. Welcome to the forums Michael Moore. RLTW

rangertab75

[/quote]

You hit the nail right on the fucking head man. I can almost hear the crinkling as they make their tin foil hats.

This is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts, the rest are speculations of what is and will based on the facts given.

You can seriousley think that any real oil baron will have no interest at all in what’s going on now with the oil prices, do you really?

And Bin Ladens ARE Arabias most prominet oil barons or shieks or whatever you want to call them and they do sit on private boards with other individuals in the same “industry”

[quote]Gregus wrote:
This is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts, the rest are speculations of what is and will based on the facts given.

You can seriousley think that any real oil baron will have no interest at all in what’s going on now with the oil prices, do you really?

And Bin Ladens ARE Arabias most prominet oil barons or shieks or whatever you want to call them and they do sit on private boards with other individuals in the same “industry”[/quote]

The fact is that GDub went broke in the oil business. In fact, I don’t hink he ever had a smash hit in the business world.

What you are regurgitating is the same old lies the left has been using since 2000. They’re old, worn out, and just plain wrong talking points that didn’t work then, and didn’t work in 2004, and are still void of any real substance.

I just recently watched a show about how much people were worth. GWB was on the list. It said he was worth around $20 million. That is nowhere NEAR $1 Billion.

“That horse is dead.”
“I… I just can’t stop beating him.”

“That’s because you’re retarded, kid. Retarded.”

[quote]shorty_blitz wrote:
You can yawn all you like dude, but when you are payin something like $1.6 for a litre of fuel here in the UK then all of a sudden you forget about yawning and other emotions come to mind.[/quote]

You ever stop to consider how much of that $1.60 is taxes?

How in the hell is that even a U.S. problem?

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
I just recently watched a show about how much people were worth. GWB was on the list. It said he was worth around $20 million. That is nowhere NEAR $1 Billion.[/quote]

The anti-Bush crowd doesn’t let things like facts get in the way.

I like many things that Bush has done. I disagree with some.

The opposition to Bush is so far off base they make Bush seem better every day by comparison.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
He sits on private boards with other powerfull families that make up the OPEC leaders. One of the most prominanat families on the board is none other then the Bin Laden Family.
[/quote]

Boards? What boards? I like how you throw out these ridiculous notions of these mysterious board of oil barons that are like the master puppeteers of the world. Umm, check your facts, dude - OPEC does NOT include the U.S.

http://www.opec.org/library/FAQs/aboutOPEC/q3.htm

But thanks for the morning entertainment. That was a lot of fun.

Kuz

ok if you guys honestly think that you know the true net worth of any millionare based on a show that shows facts you guys are beyond reproach and a few steps behind.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
ok if you guys honestly think that you know the true net worth of any millionare based on a show that shows facts you guys are beyond reproach and a few steps behind. [/quote]

And if you honestly think that your just saying he is a billionaire makes it so without showing us anything else, then you are a few steps behind.

Another thought - President Bush does not sit on any corporate boards because… oh I dunno… maybe that would be a slight conflict of interest with his current role as President of the United States?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
ok if you guys honestly think that you know the true net worth of any millionare based on a show that shows facts you guys are beyond reproach and a few steps behind. [/quote]

“based on a show that shows facts…”

[quote]Gregus wrote:

How do you come by your knowledge?

Oh and I’m not anti bush. I’m pro Bush in many ways. See I’m not offended by his little games to beef up him monarchy, EVERY president leaves the office a millionaire and so it should be, i mean honestly how can it be any different for a person who was the leader of the most powerfull nation. I don’t suppose you guys think the president actually makes the 200-300K annually, do you?

His salary is $440,000 per year (I think, going from memory). His living expenses for the White House are, of course, taken care of. He’s banned from taking “gifts” (as defined under the relevant statutory restrictions, this covers a lot of stuff, down to the point where I recall people complaining about the value of dresses Hillary was allowed to wear for free to White House banquets during the Clinton years). And, I believe it’s the case that he has no control over his personal investments – i.e. they’re in a blind trust, and he was divested of positions he held it various industries or companies that he knew about prior to his holding elected office (or maybe just prior to his getting elected president, I forget which).

Anyway, keep up the feverish conspiracy stuff. It’s amusing. Maybe we can collect a small fund to pay you a stipend for tin-foil expenses.

I love listening to/reading rants like this.

People who believe that gas prices have nothing to do with the economics of supply and demend astonish me. THey would have us believe that gas prices have nothing to do with record consumption levels in the US. Oil prices also have nothing to do with China emerging as a top oil consumer. No, those are lame excuses - it’s obviously GWB’s fault…

Want to expose their bias? If GWB was controlling gas prices, then I would expect to see the same posters who blame him for rising prices to praise him when prices fall. I’m not holding my breath.

And by the way, we haven’t exerpienced a year without record gas prices since the proliferation of the automobile. Gas prices were rising 50 years ago and they’ll be on the rise 50 years from now. Take off the blinders.

Nick