How Can I Lower My Voice?

I’m a pretty masculine guy, in great shape and, I often get comments about my looks.

I have one significant problem in dating arena though, my voice. Genetically I’m high pitched as a 12 year old. This is especially problematic whenever I sing songs or yell.

Does anybody know if I there are any supplements/prescriptions available to help expand my larnyx (voice box). I know there are “exercises” to do, but I doubt this will help. I want something that will change my voice at the source…

Well the first question is going to be pretty obvious: How old are you?

[quote]chadwickc2 wrote:
I’m a pretty masculine guy, in great shape and, I often get comments about my looks.

I have one significant problem in dating arena though, my voice. Genetically I’m high pitched as a 12 year old. This is especially problematic whenever I sing songs or yell.

Does anybody know if I there are any supplements/prescriptions available to help expand my larnyx (voice box). I know there are “exercises” to do, but I doubt this will help. I want something that will change my voice at the source… [/quote]

Quit trying to change what makes you unique. Ronnie Coleman has a gay-sounding high-pitched voice, and he won the olympia like 8 times in a row.

Ronnie coleman doesn’t do so well in the dating arena. Infact I’m pretty sure the majority of women run out of that arena and never look back.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Ronnie coleman doesn’t do so well in the dating arena. Infact I’m pretty sure the majority of women run out of that arena and never look back.[/quote]

His current girlfriend is very HOT fitness competitor. Why lie?

In this pic, Alti Bautista, Ronnie Coleman’s girlfriend for the last couple of years, is the one on the right.

If this is the definition of doing poorly in the dating scene, I hope to do just as poorly.

Some of you have some serious issues if you think status and money don’t beat out just about every other trait you put value in yourself.

[quote]chadwickc2 wrote:
Does anybody know if I there are any supplements/prescriptions available to help expand my larnyx (voice box). I know there are “exercises” to do, but I doubt this will help. I want something that will change my voice at the source… [/quote]

The exercises WILL help you develop the quality and range of your voice, depending on which ones you do.

I have a weak voice too. it sucks. I wanna know why chicks can get a deeper voice using roids but dudes don’t. is there only an extent to which your voice box can develop?

[quote]ckg21 wrote:
chadwickc2 wrote:
Does anybody know if I there are any supplements/prescriptions available to help expand my larnyx (voice box). I know there are “exercises” to do, but I doubt this will help. I want something that will change my voice at the source…

The exercises WILL help you develop the quality and range of your voice, depending on which ones you do.[/quote]

Seriously. A voice coach can help a lot with this. You might not even realize what your range is because you’re so accustomed to only using the top part of it.

Start smoking 5 pack of day of camels. That will give you a very deep and gravelly voice, regardless of gender!

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Start smoking 5 pack of day of camels. That will give you a very deep and gravelly voice, regardless of gender![/quote]

Don’t forget to rip the filters off of those camels.

[quote]ska7e wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Start smoking 5 pack of day of camels. That will give you a very deep and gravelly voice, regardless of gender!

Don’t forget to rip the filters off of those camels.
[/quote]

Camel still makes an unfiltered version of their cigarrette. I assumed that the original poster would have the cohones to choose that kind.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Some of you have some serious issues if you think status and money don’t beat out just about every other trait you put value in yourself.[/quote]

Truer words were never written on an internet forum.

[quote]chadwickc2 wrote:
I’m a pretty masculine guy […] Genetically I’m high pitched as a 12 year old. This is especially problematic whenever I sing songs or yell.[/quote]

There’s something not quite right about what you said…when I figure it out, I’ll let you know.

See a voice coach or speech therapist. They don’t make a pill for everything!

My solutions are:

1. Get a sex change
  2. Start hanging around with Tom Waits

Is Ronnie still dating Alti??.. Doesn’t she live in New Jersey, whereas he’s in Texas??

Dude, are you my roommate?

You know, the one who is always singing Michael Jackson in the shower? Who I caught singing to a girl downstairs one time in a high pitched gay voice proclaiming your undying love after only knowing her for 5 days? The one who bought the guitar just to learn one song in a pathetic attempt to pick up chicks? And the one who reported me to the office of housing for talking in my sleep?

Yea, you sound like that bitch.

[quote]JSAN8828 wrote:
Is Ronnie still dating Alti??.. Doesn’t she live in New Jersey, whereas he’s in Texas??[/quote]

OMG! Say it isn’t so!

See a voice coach or therapist.

You shouldn’t let your voice get in your way. You have that voice for a reason. People should appreciate you for who you are, and if they don’t, then that’s their problem.

People who like and respect you will see right through your faults. People who don’t like you will find every single thing wrong with you and make it a big thing. Give respect, get respect. Done deal.