How Can I Lose My Man Boobs?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
n3wb wrote:
Contach wrote:
dmac45 wrote:
Im 6’4 @ 180lbs with what seems to be gynecomastia

this is skinny fat…

thats a suprise

I always thought if you didnt lift and you ran alot combined with loseing weight and not haveing much muscle to start with that you would just end up ripped and toned.

n3wb

I seriously can’t tell if he’s joking or not.[/quote]

Sarcasm.

[quote]kinein wrote:
Do you realize how hard it is to get a huge chest? For me to really get my chest larger I’d need to spend the next 4-6 weeks working on hitting 400 lbs benching. Based on your diet, you will not overnight build a huge chest.[/quote]

LIES!

[quote]Please follow this simple plan.

Continue to lose more body fat, manboobs are the result of lack of lean muscle and a plentiful amount of fat. The type of fat in your chest means you got some of the nasty fat similar to the last vestiges aka muffin top abdominal fat.[/quote]

Yeah all the basic mass builders!

PFF going heavy wont get you big

[quote]but be at least able to bench your own weight. That is the high schooler age 16 litmus test of manhood. If you can do at least that you will be fine over-time.

If you can stay focused, and just add onto what you are already doing 30-40 minutes 3 times a week add in the weights, toss out all your bad food, and 20-30 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week. You should see wonderful changes.[/quote]

Yeah more cardio will do the trick.
[/quote]

[quote]kinein wrote:
Please follow this simple plan.
[/quote]

No, don’t.

I personally would love to see a barbell flye.

No, you probably won’t. You’re 6’4" and 180lbs. I’m 2 inches shorter than you, weigh 240, and although big, am certainly not huge. I googled “6’4” 180" and found this Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

Congratulations, those man boobs you’ve got aren’t man boobs, they’re regular boobs. You are in fact a woman.

Now, as far as I see it, you’ve got two options. You can either keep doing what you’re doing and just save up for the sex change operation. Or you can do some reading on this site, start lifting some heavy ass weights, eat like you’ve never eaten before, and get up to a reasonable weight for a man of your stature.

If you choose the former, good luck miss. If you choose the latter, go to the top of the beginners forum and read the stickied articles for beginners.

Good luck,
Jay