Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!
Make 'em laugh, ah ah!

Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em laugh!

[quote]rgb321 wrote:
Just give someone a complement, count to 2 (in your head) then say NOT really loud

Example

Your butt is very shapely

One
two

NOT!

Now that’s comedy

Thanks Borat[/quote]

“My suit is blacknot.” “My suit is NOOOT black.” lol

1.watch all the stand up comedy you can
2.write down all the jokes
4.profit

You can buy yourself a pair of this kind of glasses…

In all seriousness, I think it has to come out of you naturally or else people will quickly find our your trying too hard to impress them or your just fake. Hang out with guys/girls who are funny and see what works out. I used to hang out with friends in high school who were really funny and that’s how I got my sense of humor. Now I have friends that just by seeing them, you automatically laugh.

jet

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
Wear a Diaper. 'Nuff said.[/quote]

It’s true (Halloween 2006)

[quote]Brett T. wrote:
carter12 wrote:
Dude, you ARE funny. I’m laughing my ass off at you right now for starting this thread.

Damn. I was just about to post the same thing as you.[/quote]

Now thats funny.

NOT

I think you’re in deep shit in the comedy department if you start writing down comedic dialogue from movies, comedy skits, quoting others etc. Sometimes its funny if you’ve got a good line, someone laughs and you say “yeah, I stole that from…” but don’t do it often.

Nobody has asked you this…what do YOU find funny? Do you find yourself laughing with other people? Easily? Or are you stiff? Howz YOUR laugh? When you laugh is it stiff or is it from the belly? Have you ever gotten tears in your eyes from laughing?

Some people like dry humour only (I find it kinda funny at times) but if your a limp cold fish all the time thats what people will view you as. Other people are complete assholes and what you find funny is that they’re always a complete asshole. Other people just say the wittiest funniest things at just the right times, or their timing is just so on you burst out laughing - this is a gift. You can try, but try as you might you will not surpass the gifted ones.

More often than not when people are simply laughing, its contagious. If you are ever the butt of a joke - laugh, add fuel to the fire, it goes a long way. Never sulk off, not good.

And never underestimate the value of some well placed sarcasm.

Bottom line though, there are some people that have it and some that don’t. Its like you either have a big nose, a small nose or a medium nose or somewhere in between. Some people are just plain funny - no amount of homework is going to get you there.

Bottom line is, IMO if I’m having fun, then I’m funny. Take that attitude, other people will see it that way too.

And yes, AXE spray will definately get you laid - why would you question this? If you have AXE spray, you’d be very busy and there’d be absolutely no need for this dumb post.

[quote]Flower217 wrote:
If you have AXE spray, you’d be very busy and there’d be absolutely no need for this dumb post.[/quote]

haha.

To Do List:

1. Meet funny people
  2. Watch funny programs
  3. Get can of AXE
  4. Watch more MacGyver

I think I’m set.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
4) Watch more MacGyver
[/quote]

I have a mostly off the wall sense of humour, so random stuff like a pic of MacGyver on a thread nothing to do with him is pretty funny to me…

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
So I’ve realized that my life would be incredible if I was funny.

What makes you think this?

Because I have a suspicion that people think I’m boring. Some days I crack lots of jokes and suddenly I am surrounded by people who want my attention etc. Other days (most often) people barely look at me twice because I hardly say a word, much less a funny word.

And I know that when it comes to chicks they only rally care about bicep girth and not personality, but I just feel like I would get an edge if I provided some comic relief.[/quote]

I think maybe you are thinking being funny is the only way to get attention. It will get their attention at first, but to actually make real friends you have to have conversations.

Let me preface by saying every bit of advice that you get before this very post will get you nowhere. Sharpen your pencil and get ready to take notes:

The first thing you need to do is invest in a rubber chicken and a horn. I’ve NEVER met a funny person who didn’t have these handy items in their Barney Bag of fun.

What you need to know about chicks is this: WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Three Stooges humor and Jerry Lewis. If you’re gonna study comic scripts…these should be at the top of your list.

A penis pump wouldn’t hurt either. There is something seriously funny about owning a penis pump.

Get yourself a joke book and read read read. You should be versed on every “Farmers Daughter” joke to suit any social situation you find yourself in.

For your first week, try ending everything you say with, “I get no respect…”. That shit is funny!!!

Heckling is an avenue of exploration you should not overlook. Find yourself a local stand up comedy club and make sure you heckle that shit out of of whoever is up there. It will show confidence and is certain to land you a girl upon your removal.

Good luck Scooter…I know you’re gonna do well.

I completely overlooked the 3 Stooges - any yuk yuk yuk line you can throw out there with the knuckles to the head is a definate chick magnet.

Save the woopie cushion as your last resort (should you forget to splash on the Axe) - its a date saver.

If you have to ask how to be funny, just forget about ever being funny. Either you have it or you don’t.

Speaking of funny, two cannibals are eating a clown when one of them turns to the other and says, “Does this taste funny to you?”

NOW THAT’S FUNNY!

EDIT: But if you ever need to be funny, a good mooning is a crowd favorite. It drives the chicks wild too.

My ass has become notorious 'round these parts. It’s taken on a personality all it’s own.

But there is an art to mooning people. You can’t just drop trow whenever you feel like it. It has to be the right situation. Sometimes all you need is just the top half of your ass, sometimes you need to bare it all, sometimes you all you need to show is a little bit of crack.

And it’s best to do it when people aren’t expecting it. For instance, in the bar sittin’ on a bar stool, or the ever popular drive by mooning, don’t forget about the warming up for a sporting event stretching moon.

Good luck, if you can master the art of mooning you will be a hit at every social event you attend.

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
1.watch all the stand up comedy you can
2.write down all the jokes
4.profit

[/quote]

Careful… if you’re white, don’t start doing a Chris Rock impersonation. Nobody wants to hear that.

And don’t do “Niggas vs Black People,” either. That’s not for you.

Why are you asking this on a bodybuilding form of all places?

He’s in the get a life section.

jet

This thread is starting to scare me.

I’m TELLIN’ ya’…!

CHRONIC!

It’ll have you laughin’ at toe jam and howling at the moon, baby!!!

(Don’t forget that Sam’s CLub Card, though! As I said earlier, you’ll be eating a shit-load of Doritos!!!)

PEACE!!!

Mufasa-Dogg

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
Because I have a suspicion that people think I’m boring. Some days I crack lots of jokes and suddenly I am surrounded by people who want my attention etc. Other days (most often) people barely look at me twice because I hardly say a word, much less a funny word.[/quote]

Dude, you worry too much about what other people think… that’s your main problem. Just be yourself and stop worrying about it.

Anyway, think about it, do you want to be taken seriously, ever, or do you just want to be a joke and feel like you are getting “attention”.

What the heck are you talking about? You have to be a troll. There are quality people that aren’t superficial, and they probably aren’t looking for someone who is a complete joke either.

Be yourself. Find people who like who you actually are. If there aren’t any, then wait until you grow up a bit, there will be.

Now stop wasting everyones time with this bullshit.