How 'Bout Them COWBOYS???!!!!

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Pick your poison as what represents the Cowboys new head coach. [/quote]

So he’s a ginger. Means like the rest of us gingers, he has no soul. Thus he’ll do whatever it takes to win and feel no guilt at it.
[/quote]

This made me laugh. I just think Garrett is played out, maybe it is the situation working under JJ. But if puts together 8 wins I will eat my vibrams. [/quote]

I’d like to see the guy succeed just cause it’d be good to see someone come back from the depths they’re at. He’s screwed from day one being the guy coming in after the guy who was supposed to turn it around. I predict 2 more wins, maybe.
[/quote]

SUN, NOV 14 @ NYG 3:15 PM (Loss no way in NY)
SUN, NOV 21 DET NOON (Push maybe if since Stafford out)
THU, NOV 25 NO 3:15 PM (Loss no way without Romo)
SUN, DEC 5 @ IND 3:15 PM (Loss at Indy please)
SUN, DEC 12 PHI 7:20 PM (Loss Vick is killing people I mean Rogers ran for a ton of yards)
SUN, DEC 19 WAS NOON (Push maybe it is at home)
SAT, DEC 25 @ ARI 6:30 PM (Push if Romo is back)
SUN, JAN 2 @ PHI NOON (Push only if Philly doesnt need the game)

Okay I can maybe see two out of the eight.

I hope they go all 8 because I want to see you eat vibrams.

^ Funny, now as a Redskins fan I really doubt you would ever want the Cowboys to win. Even if I had to eat my crusty blackend vibrams.

Shoot. I’d almost prefer it at this point. You still wouldnt make playoffs, lose your awesome draft choice, and I think watching someone eat their Vibrams would be interesting. Haha

Edit: this is assuming an 8-8 record. So you since you are 1-7, you would conveniently have that other loss to the Skins.

^ I already predicted our overall ranking a little earlier on this page. So what are the Skin going to do with McNabb?

^McNabb will not be w/the team. Mon. night a Vick will be auditioning for his his new team mates.

Where did I get this top secret info you may be asking yourself? Vinnie Ceratto. Who now goes by the alias Vinnie85 or something like that.

^ Maybe the Eagles will ship Kolb to the Skins.

I’m the admin for firewadephillips.com and the server crashed on the day he got fired, lol

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
I’m the admin for firewadephillips.com and the server crashed on the day he got fired, lol[/quote]

I see that on the Cowboys website the firewadephillips as a name in comments after articles. Is that you? Are you a cowboys fan?

^I think Kolb is under contract where Vick will be a free agent. Most def. Vick will not be there next yr.

^ They can trade Kolb no problem. Vick is in serius debt and is trying to get a big money contract. So yea he could be gone unless Philly matches some offers.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^It would figure you would be a Giants fan. Okay Irish talk all the trash you want, you can this year. Elli still looks like a douche bag. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Eli won more playoff games in Texas Stadium than Toni boy did.

[quote]Wilba wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^It would figure you would be a Giants fan. Okay Irish talk all the trash you want, you can this year. Elli still looks like a douche bag. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Eli won more playoff games in Texas Stadium than Toni boy did.[/quote]

Who the fuck is Toni boy. Dude grow up stop getting butt hurt, we know you are a Giants fan and they hung the fucking moon. If you are going to make a point back it up. My guess would be you are under 30 years old with your comments.

My point was/is you’re talking shit about a SB MVP QB who has never missed a game in his career. I was in Texas stadium for the 07 divisional round game and watched Eli get a playoff win there before Toni. The building is gone now so that unfortunate (for you) stat will stand.

I guess you think making fun of the way someone looks is more mature than what I wrote.

[quote]Wilba wrote:
My point was/is you’re talking shit about a SB MVP QB who has never missed a game in his career. I was in Texas stadium for the 07 divisional round game and watched Eli get a playoff win there before Toni. The building is gone now so that unfortunate (for you) stat will stand.

I guess you think making fun of the way someone looks is more mature than what I wrote.
[/quote]

I apoligize sorry man you set me off in the NFL thread. However you cut it Romo has not produced in the playoffs no excuses. However since Aikman he has been the best option we have had. I have stated my opinion about Eli and I stand by it for his on the field play. He is a good QB but he is not an Elite QB.