T Nation

How 'Bout Them COWBOYS???!!!!

you’d be wrong.

^It would figure you would be a Giants fan. Okay Irish talk all the trash you want, you can this year. Elli still looks like a douche bag. :stuck_out_tongue:

honestly i’d still take peyton over eli… peyton always gives u a chance even when he’s playing with a wr corp thats at 75%… i mean yesterday he was making plays with guys that were signed off the practice squad…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
you’d be wrong.[/quote]

You do know that was a joke right?

Until proven otherwise N.O. is still the king of the NFC.

^ Sadly this. My company is based out of Baton Rouge and they are all Saints fans. I have been getting a ton of shit at work, doesnt help with the Cowboys sucking big hairy donkey dicks.

^What are you gonna do? I mean they are defending SB champs. We can talk all the shit we want about how good OUR teams are until dethroned Orleans is king of the NFL mountain.

^ Agreed, I think they like being under the radar. Problem with the Saints is the running game, both Thomas and Bush have been out. I think they have been delaying them coming back so they can have them down the stretch. I dont believe their Defense is as lucky this year, but still should be solid to go deep in the playoffs.

Packers bitches!

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Agreed, I think they like being under the radar. Problem with the Saints is the running game, both Thomas and Bush have been out. I think they have been delaying them coming back so they can have them down the stretch. I dont believe their Defense is as lucky this year, but still should be solid to go deep in the playoffs. [/quote]

jones is doing a nice job filling in tho…

But defenses are not worried about Jones, they change coverage to Thomas and Bush. He is doing a nice job cause defenses are moving coverage to take away Brees, thus he has had more picks.

The past is the past. Tom Landry is dead and probably spinning in his grave.

This years team sucks worse than than the 1993 Houston Oilers, the year they blew a 32 pt lead to lose to the Bills.

and is it just me or does Jon Kitna look like John Caparulo’s twin brother?

^ Okay had to google the Caparulo guy, yea I could see that.

Man I remember watching that game in 1993, I was working weekends at a hospital in the middle of nowhere. Never forget that game. Are you a Houston fan?

I like the Texans, I grew up watching the Oilers. When I was in HS, our band got to march a halftime for a preseason game, Oilers vs Giants I think it was in 1990.

AND THIS JUST IN…Phillips is out, Jason Garrett is Interim head coach.

Pick your poison as what represents the Cowboys new head coach.

Yer still screwed w/o Romo.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Pick your poison as what represents the Cowboys new head coach. [/quote]

So he’s a ginger. Means like the rest of us gingers, he has no soul. Thus he’ll do whatever it takes to win and feel no guilt at it.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

So he’s a ginger. Means like the rest of us gingers, he has no soul. Thus he’ll do whatever it takes to win and feel no guilt at it.
[/quote]

So he’s going to kill all the first and second string players for the teams they still have to face?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

This made me laugh. I just think Garrett is played out, maybe it is the situation working under JJ. But if puts together 8 wins I will eat my vibrams.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[/quote]

This made me laugh. I just think Garrett is played out, maybe it is the situation working under JJ. But if puts together 8 wins I will eat my vibrams. [/quote]

I’d like to see the guy succeed just cause it’d be good to see someone come back from the depths they’re at. He’s screwed from day one being the guy coming in after the guy who was supposed to turn it around. I predict 2 more wins, maybe.