superb owl at home
“we superb owl at home now!”
1-15

implying

[quote]Kerley wrote:
you sir are a troll.

[/quote]

Nay sir, I am an Eagles fan.

Here’s the only good reason to go to a cowboys game!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Dude there is an NFL thread.

Look around.

Don’t just spam bullshit, DH might fucking shoot your aSS, ;)[/quote]

Let him have his fun, it is very hard when you have never won a Super Bowl. The Eagles biggest claim in the NFL is hitting Santa with snow balls.

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

What up no happy ending?

^Just like a true Cowboy’s fan, can’t finish.

^ HaHaHaHaHa okay that was good. Or he premature ejaculated and she was just rubbing the wet spot. You know kind of like this season, we were supposed to go to the SB and now we just get rubbed in the wet spot the rest of the season.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

What up no happy ending?[/quote]

That chick looks like shes 16…

^Take it to SAMA buddy.

The Cowboys have NO heart this year, and that comes from the poor coaching.

Fuck Wade Phillips, dont let the door hit you on the way out you fat piece of shit.

Still a Romosexual though… that smile…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Dude there is an NFL thread.

Look around.

Don’t just spam bullshit, DH might fucking shoot your aSS, ;)[/quote]

Beans, I’m going to allow it. Any chance to rag on the Boys is worth it. Just sayin’

I think DJ wouldn’t expect anything less…

^ Like I said before Cool we got 5 SB wins you either love them or hate them. How many does Philly have?..crickets chirping. You notice OP hasnt been back.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Like I said before Cool we got 5 SB wins you either love them or hate them. How many does Philly have?..crickets chirping. You notice OP hasnt been back. [/quote]

implying years of playoff failure by the cowboys can be erased by some superbowls that happened before I was born.

I see we’ve resorted to throwing the rings around. Those were different teams of players and related to the current team in name only. 0/10

^ Hey man just talking smack, you started this thread instead of bringing it to the big boys in the NFL thread. How do you judge franchizes, by SB wins. And yes I watched those SB before you were born, but since you were born the Eagles havnt won a SB.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Like I said before Cool we got 5 SB wins you either love them or hate them. How many does Philly have?..crickets chirping. You notice OP hasnt been back. [/quote]

pheww… good things the phins have two lol

Fuck them! Woooo yea. giants best team in the NFC, alllll day!

^I thought it was Tampa? hmmm