How 'bout Them Cowboys!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
This is the Cowboy’s problem.[/quote]

That and his French collar shirts or whatever you want to call them.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!! EAGLES!!!

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
The down syndrome quarterback brothers in the super bowl against each other.[/quote]

They don’t have down syndrome, they have southern-syndrome =)

Tomorrows ESPN power rankings will probably have the Cowboys moving up again, ESPN sucks off the Cowboys so hard it’s retarded.

Now we get to hear about what happened to the Cowboys for the next 8 months.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
New york still sucks balls… Eagles will beat them at home…Romo is a better QB than Elisha [/quote]

Romo loses games by himself.

Eli is never the reason the Giants lose.

That’s just a bad argument.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Sonny S wrote:
rainjack wrote:
The Giants are the weakest team in the playoffs - even with their record. They are indeed lucky to have made it.

I know you’re a cowgirls fan but come on now, give credit where credit is due.

Even my friends who are Patriots fans have admitted the Giants are one of the best teams in the league and deserved to win the Super Bowl.

I don’t give a shit about last year’s Super Bowl. no one “deserves” to win dick. You either win or you lose.

At 12-4, it is an embarrassment to the NFC, for them to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

The puss-ants are what? A 500 ballclub over the last 6 weeks, including a loss to the hapless Cowboys? [/quote]

How are the Giants an embarrassment? 12-4 sure looks a hell of a lot better than 9-7, no? Giants nearly beat Minny with 3rd- and 4th-stringers playing the entire 2nd half; I wouldn’t even count that game as a loss.

Giants beat the 2nd best team in the NFC to secure home-field. They beat Pitt on the road. Thrashed Baltimore at home. Dominated the NFC East (4-2 record in the division, pretty damn good) and wrapped that up several weeks ago.

I know your head is spinning from your precious Cowboys losing but come on, show a little respect.

On second thought, go ahead and keep doubting the Giants. We’ll see how big your talk is in February.

Romo turns the ball over an embarassing amount of times for an NFL quarterback.

The Chargers making it to the playoffs and the Cowboys and Pats not making it makes my day just so much better.

The Cowgirls are a joke. They seem to always suck when it comes down to December and January. The good teams know how to close out the season right.

The Roy Williams trade just seems so bad. How many passes has that guy caught since they brought them over? like 12? They gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th rounder for him! That seems to be able the only good thing the Lions did this year.

[quote]F

They hit a rough spot against the Cowboys and Eagles because they’re division rivals that they had to play right after the whole Plax incident, but they came back and beat the other best team in the NFC, the Panthers… [/quote]

IMO they lost b/c they were missing Jacobs and Plax, their two best skill position players not to mention Fred Robbins, their best interior d-lineman.

Take the 2 best skill players from any team and their best d-lineman and they’ll lose some games they otherwise would have won, plain and simple.

Im happy as hell the cowgirls didnt make it. and da bears.

and now that the playoffs have begun and the packers decided to stop playing last month, i am officially on the eagles bandwagon. i have a mancrush on brian westbrook. just a great, classy player.

sorry giants fans, i was on your bandwagon after you guys beat my pack last year, and won a small fortune off that superbowl, but i gotta go with the eagles this year. even mcnabb has remembered how to play these last few weeks.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
How are the Giants an embarrassment? 12-4 sure looks a hell of a lot better than 9-7, no? Giants nearly beat Minny with 3rd- and 4th-stringers playing the entire 2nd half; I wouldn’t even count that game as a loss.[/quote]

It’s not who they played, but the score. The pussants put fewer points on the board than the Vikings did. I don’t care how you rationalize it - that is a loss.

I don’t think I said that the pussants suck. They did well enough to win the division - well - they played just consistent enough to outlast a division that had three chokers in it.

My statement that they are the weakest team in the playoffs is based on the last 6 games.

[quote]I know your head is spinning from your precious Cowboys losing but come on, show a little respect.

On second thought, go ahead and keep doubting the Giants. We’ll see how big your talk is in February.[/quote]

I think push summed it up perfectly. If someone will get rid of the Arkansas Asshole and put someone in that doesn’t have delusions that they know a fucking thing about personnel, or x’s and o’s, The Cowboys might have a chance at doing something.

What are the brackets? I haven’t seen them. But I don’t think the Giants get past the second round. I think they lose the first game.

Here’s the thing about the Giants: If Jacobs is healthy and runs hard, retard boy looks like a fucking god. If Jacobs gets stopped, or is hurt - Eli looks like the utter fucking moron you, and every other motherfucker stroking his cock this year, know he is.

Remember - there is no more Plax to throw the fades to. The catch last February happens once in a lifetime. Retard-boy has used that chance up.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Eli will get schooled by his big brother. You know - the guy who can actually play the position?

Been an eagles fan since i was born! Eagles owned cowboys in the ass!!!

And the eagles are definatley not going to have a problem taking the giants out of the playoffs. They usually always do, eagles do well in the playoffs but piss me off when it comes to the superbowl. Oh well theyre my team ill love them forever.

Sorry T.O lol

[quote]dday wrote:
Tomorrows ESPN power rankings will probably have the Cowboys moving up again, ESPN sucks off the Cowboys so hard it’s retarded.

Now we get to hear about what happened to the Cowboys for the next 8 months.[/quote]

The Cowboys are the NFL’s equivalent of the Yankees. If the Cowboys are in the playoff chase, that is going to be most of what you hear about because the Cowboys are the highest visibility team in Football.

No one gives a shit if the Giants finish 7-9, 9-7, or 6-10. The Eagles were in the same position as the Cowboys coming in to yesterday’s game: win and your in.

Who did you hear more about? The Cowboys. Why? Because compared to the Cowboys - no one gives a flying shit about Philly. Same goes for the pussants. Dallas has gotten far more attention from LOSING than the Giants have gotten for stumbling to 12-4 and HFA through the playoffs.

That’s just the way it goes. I am afraid, however, that unless Jones either dies, or is kidnapped, - the Cowboys are destined for mediocrity like the Giants and the Eagles.

I just want to say it takes a real team to start 6-2 (skins) and shit the bed to finish last in the division. LOL, fuckin Skins

[quote]rainjack wrote:
the Cowboys are destined for mediocrity like the Giants and the Eagles. [/quote]

No sir I must correct you. What you saw the Cowfuckers do yesterday was no where close to mediocre. No, that was ineptitude at its finest. It was almost a work of art, for a team to fail that miserably. Oh I was in awe to witness such a skull fucking. I would like to thank the Cowfuckers for making my Sunday evening so enjoyable.

Also according to Sportscenter, Romo fainted in the shower they said, and I quote: “He put the back of his hand to his forhead and let out a feminine wail as he fainted in the shower”

Or atleast that’s what I interpreted from the news report.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Also according to Sportscenter, Romo fainted in the shower they said, and I quote: “He put the back of his hand to his forhead and let out a feminine wail as he fainted in the shower”

[/quote]

lol…nice.

If mediocrity is winning 11 straight road games, including the Super Bowl against one of the best NFL teams of all time, and then wrapping up the number one seed the following year, i’ll take it.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I just want to say it takes a real team to start 6-2 (skins) and shit the bed to finish last in the division. LOL, fuckin Skins[/quote]

And they didn’t even have the decency to make it interesting.

Hopefully you didn’t have to sit through every one of their games with your mother in law (or your equivalent since you’d have to spend nine bucks in gas to get to Delaware) telling you how much they suck on top of watching them play the most boring ass football ever.

What kind of ass monkeys consistently run an 8 yard out on 3rd and 10?

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
No sir I must correct you. What you saw the Cowfuckers do yesterday was no where close to mediocre. No, that was ineptitude at its finest. It was almost a work of art, for a team to fail that miserably. Oh I was in awe to witness such a skull fucking. I would like to thank the Cowfuckers for making my Sunday evening so enjoyable.[/quote]

It was an ass whipping to be sure. But - this is what you don’t get - The Cowboys will alwys get the attention. Win or lose - God’s Team will get the attention. When I say slip into mediocrity, I mean that the Cowboys are not too far from slipping down to the “meh - who cares” level of the Eagles and the pussants. We get the attention because of who we are.

You worthless fucks have to win a damn superbowl to even get a story about you above the fold.

[quote]Also according to Sportscenter, Romo fainted in the shower they said, and I quote: “He put the back of his hand to his forhead and let out a feminine wail as he fainted in the shower”

[/quote]

See? You make my point for me.

Does anyone give a flying fuck what happened to your retard-boy QB after the game yesterday?

I know it is a hard pill to swallow, but the mystique of the Cowboys overshadows anything the pussants do - even when Dallas gets ass raped 44-6.