T Nation

How Big Is Your Dome?

The best way to measure diameter is to place your head against an impermeable object, shoot an arrow through, and see how far the blood goes up the shaft.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
The best way to measure diameter is to place your head against an impermeable object, shoot an arrow through, and see how far the blood goes up the shaft.[/quote]

Perfect.

Also, you said, “shaft”:slight_smile:

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
I meant circumference not diameter, it is 24 inches. I got a big block.

I am probably the world’s stockiest dude, I am 70 inches tall, and 59 inches wide, meaning there is only 11 inches between my height and width.
[/quote]

You have a big block alright, a mental block.

Are you 70 inches tall or 5’9"? Are you 59" wide or is it around your shoulders as you stated earlier? I think I know the answer, because I’ve yet to see a human being who is 5 feet wide and only 27% bf (or did you mean 270% bf?).

Do you have any experience in weights and measures, geometry, etc? I ask because every time you post you contradict yourself. Criminy, this ain’t rocket surgery here.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
SpartanX wrote:

I am probably the world’s stockiest dude, I am 70 inches tall, and 59 inches wide, meaning there is only 11 inches between my height and width.

Are you 70 inches tall or 5’9"? Are you 59" wide or is it around your shoulders as you stated earlier? I think I know the answer, because I’ve yet to see a human being who is 5 feet wide and only 27% bf (or did you mean 270% bf?).

Do you have any experience in weights and measures, geometry, etc? I ask because every time you post you contradict yourself. Criminy, this ain’t rocket surgery here.

DB[/quote]

Umm…there was a whole psuedo-paragraph before the shit you quoted that answered all your questions. I think you have a vision block homes. As far as being, 59’ inches wide, that was just hyperbole, because my shoulder base is 59’, of course that is circumference which was stated previously.

Is anyone going to post how big their noggin is? Or I am the only one man enough to make fun of myself.

22.5" circumference. Small head. At least it gives the illusion of broad shoulders.

7.5 inches

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
The best way to measure diameter is to place your head against an impermeable object, shoot an arrow through, and see how far the blood goes up the shaft.[/quote]

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
SpartanX wrote:

DB

Umm…there was a whole psuedo-paragraph before the shit you quoted that answered all your questions. I think you have a vision block homes. As far as being, 59’ inches wide, that was just hyperbole, because my shoulder base is 59’, of course that is circumference which was stated previously.

Is anyone going to post how big their noggin is? Or I am the only one man enough to make fun of myself.
[/quote]

Ooooooohhhhhh. I didn’t realize that you wanted us to exaggerate our own numbers in order to make fun of our proportions. In that case, I am 36" tall, my head is 72" wide (168" circum.) and my jacket size is Boys XS. I have a very unique body.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Ooooooohhhhhh. I didn’t realize that you wanted us to exaggerate our own numbers in order to make fun of our proportions. In that case, I am 36" tall, my head is 72" wide (168" circum.) and my jacket size is Boys XS. I have a very unique body.

DB[/quote]

And it’s yellow.

16 inches

Sorry, I thought you meant penis size, nevermind…

My head’s 23.5". I’m female and of relatively normal proportions (5’7, 14" neck) and my head looks normal enough, it’s just…big.
I used to ride horses as a kid and stunned a few people who couldn’t believe a little girl would need such a huge, man-sized riding hat.
I pity my poor mother…

Mine’s around 23.5" which I think looks good on 50" shoulders. I would imagine 24" looks small on 60" shoulders.

Steroids

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Sorry, I thought you meant penis size, nevermind…[/quote]

…and there it is…

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

My shoulder base is 59 inches around, ie circumfence from point one on one shoulder to same point again.

My neck is 19 inches.

I am 5’9, 240 lbs. 27% percent would be my accurate guess.

Here is a current pic;

[photo]20725[/photo]

[/quote]

You are suprisingly stupid.

by evidence shown i can deduce that you in fact have a tiny head with a tiny brain since youve somehow managed to say you are 5 feet wide and also 5 feet tall, basically you are a walking square. you obviously dont have a grasp on measurement units or how to measure.

OP attempted and failed.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
by evidence shown i can deduce that you in fact have a tiny head with a tiny brain since youve somehow managed to say you are 5 feet wide and also 5 feet tall, basically you are a walking square. you obviously dont have a grasp on measurement units or how to measure.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SpartanX wrote:
My head is 24 inches in diameter, I have a big noggin.
My shoulder base is 59 inches so I guess it sorta matches…

How big is your noggin? I’m wondering if someone has a bigger head than me.

No.

NO ONE has a bigger head than you.

Your current career choices include:
Evil big headed Scientist - This may require you to buy your own castle…one will not be provided.

Road Block - Hey, I’d stop for a giant talking head and so would everybody else.

Best friend to big headed high school girls - Finally, they look smaller in relation.

The Sun in a human depiction of our Universe - That is assuming there are no orbiting celestial bodies currently taking up too much room.[/quote]

Bobble head doll is another option.