T Nation

How Big Is Your Dome?

My head is 24 inches in diameter, I have a big noggin.
My shoulder base is 59 inches so I guess it sorta matches…

How big is your noggin? I’m wondering if someone has a bigger head than me.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

How big is your noggin RSGZ? I’m talking diameter, temple through temple?

Not that big, not sure of diameter but 27 inches in circumference.

I can’t picture a head that’s half a meter in width, let’s not be ridiculous.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
How big is your noggin RSGZ? I’m talking diameter, temple through temple?[/quote]

If your head is 24 inches in diameter you should be in a fucking medical journal. You must have a neck like a bull then.

HAHAHA 24 in diameter head yeah right. Did you mean circumference?

Your shoulders are 5 feet wide? Your head is two feet wide?

Are you a fucking elephant?

You must be the juggernaught!

what ‘head’ are you refering to, cos i’m starting to get scared

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
My head is 24 inches in diameter, I have a big noggin.
My shoulder base is 59 inches so I guess it sorta matches…

How big is your noggin? I’m wondering if someone has a bigger head than me.[/quote]

It takes a lot of shit to fill up a head that big. 24" in diameter, my frigging ass.

DB


Spartan?

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
My head is 24 inches in diameter, I have a big noggin.
My shoulder base is 59 inches so I guess it sorta matches…

How big is your noggin? I’m wondering if someone has a bigger head than me.[/quote]

No.

NO ONE has a bigger head than you.

Your current career choices include:
Evil big headed Scientist - This may require you to buy your own castle…one will not be provided.

Road Block - Hey, I’d stop for a giant talking head and so would everybody else.

Best friend to big headed high school girls - Finally, they look smaller in relation.

The Sun in a human depiction of our Universe - That is assuming there are no orbiting celestial bodies currently taking up too much room.

Damn…I guess the OP already has a job.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Damn…I guess the OP already has a job.[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]Rock_Steady wrote:
what ‘head’ are you refering to, cos i’m starting to get scared[/quote]

You can always say “no.”


.

Hi Stewie.

I meant circumference not diameter, it is 24 inches. I got a big block.

My shoulder base is 59 inches around, ie circumfence from point one on one shoulder to same point again.

My neck is 19 inches.

I am 5’9, 240 lbs. 27% percent would be my accurate guess.

Here is a current pic;

[photo]20725[/photo]

I am probably the world’s stockiest dude, I am 70 inches tall, and 59 inches wide, meaning there is only 11 inches between my height and width.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
I meant circumference not diameter, it is 24 inches. I got a big block.

My shoulder base is 59 inches around, ie circumfence from point one on one shoulder to same point again.

My neck is 19 inches.

I am 5’9, 240 lbs. 27% percent would be my accurate guess.

Here is a current pic;

[/quote]

Make up your mind. What is it going to be? Diameter or circumference? For reference, here is your second post, verbatim:

“How big is your noggin RSGZ? I’m talking diameter, temple through temple?”

I hope you actually did mean diameter because that’s much more sensational, but I’m still not sure what you’re trying to prove.

DB

Why would anyone want to prove they are a genetic anomaly? That’s the kind of thing people kill themselves over.

It’s circumference, I’m just dumb on vocabulary.