How Big is Your.........Breakfast?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m still adjusting my calories upwards from my contest diet, but lately I’ve been having the following:

1 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
3 slices Turkey
Diced Broccoli
1/2 cup Oats
2 Scoops Natural PB.

Comes to 550 cals, 54g prot and 33g carbs

S[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, why do you ditch the yolk fats for the PB ones? Is it just to control calories and macro ratios or is there something else?

[quote]nschneid wrote:
Why’s everyone having carbs, protein, and fat for breakfast? I thought that was a good way to put on unwanted fat.

Is breakfast an okay meal to break that rule on or are you guys just all thin already who are doing that?[/quote]

carbs…protein…fat… what else is there in food that gives energy? what the hell else are we supposed to eat?

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m still adjusting my calories upwards from my contest diet, but lately I’ve been having the following:

1 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
3 slices Turkey
Diced Broccoli
1/2 cup Oats
2 Scoops Natural PB.

Comes to 550 cals, 54g prot and 33g carbs

S

Just out of curiosity, why do you ditch the yolk fats for the PB ones? Is it just to control calories and macro ratios or is there something else?
[/quote]

I’m just a peanut butter junkie, and during my prep I had to really restrict my intake simply due to the caloric desnity (lotta cals in a small serving). I originally started with the PB in oatmeal years ago just to raise the calories when I was bulking, and now I always miss it when I leave it out. Sooooo when I was able to put some cals back in my diet post-show, that was the first option without question!

It’s not that I don’t eat egg yolks. I actually go to BJs every few weeks and buy 5 dozen whole eggs, AND about 12 cartons of liquid eg whites. The liquid eggs whites are just convenient as hell in the morning, but if I decide to have eggs for dinner, I usually opt for the whole eggs and make it a P+F meal (add in some turkey, cheese, sometimes turkey perpperoni etc).

S

5-6 scrambled eggs
2 pieces of toast
2 glasses of whole milk.

3 whole large eggs, shake, cup of yogurt, banana, apple; leg day=HUNGRY!

Either
3 Whole Eggs and 8 Egg Whites
60-80 grams carbs (oatmeal usually or 8 grain/ezekiel bread)
Added Sugars (Fruit or Brown Sugar)

Or
60-80 grams oatmeal
15 grams sugar/fruit
40-50 grams whey protein
All mixed together

Sometimes if it’s a low carb day, I’ll add peanut butter to the oatmeal…

Bulking Breakfast

Green tea+ Superfood
3 whole Omega + eggs
3oz of Bison
2 cups of 1% cottage cheese 1/2 scoop of low carb vanilla Metabolic Drive, cinnamon, 5 grams of L-Leucine, 5 grams of Creatine all mixed together and chilled from the night before(kind of taste like Cheese Cake)
half a grapefruit+Blueberries, and Strawberries

it is a little at rough with all the fat and if you take any stimulant based supplement with the grapefruit juice you might chew threw your plate…you’ll know what i am talking about. good luck…throw some almonds or walnuts in the cottage cheese if your feeling frisky