How Big is Vin Diesel?

[quote]will to power wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Yeah M C D is alot bigger than Vin Diesel. Someone told me that Vin’s voice isn’t his natural voice. I don’t know if that’s true or not but that would indeed be a good gimmick.

Now that has me intrigued… does anyone know how someone would go about sounding like that? I know I’m not the only one thinking this, especially after the comments by girls earlier. [/quote]

I remember reading an interview with Joaquin Pheonix where he discussed a series of throat exercises he had to go through daily in order to reproduce the pitch and timbre of Johnny Cash. Assuming Vin’s voice is not quite as deep naturally, it may be that he does something similar. Hollywood is full of vocal coaches.

In terms of VDs size, he has mentioned that he normally looks bigger when he is not working, because his schedule allows hims to work out more frequently.

Having run into him once, I can tell you that he stands quite a few inches taller than I am. I’m about 5’8’, so I would assume he’s like 6’ or a little taller. At the time, he looked like he was pretty big. I couldn’t put a weight to him, but in street clothes he was visibly muscular, even for his height. Certainly, he stands out as a giant among men in comparison to most actors.

Also, they do shoot him to make him look larger. Lighting does a lot.

Keep in mind as people who are involved with or interested in bodybuilding/strength sports, all people who post on this forum have a different frame of reference than your average layperson who discusses VD and his size. Or anyone for that matter. So to you are I he is “pretty big, pretty solid.”

For others, he is “super effin huge and crazy jacked and shit bro.”

Classic Vin:

[quote]John Roman wrote:
will to power wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Yeah M C D is alot bigger than Vin Diesel. Someone told me that Vin’s voice isn’t his natural voice. I don’t know if that’s true or not but that would indeed be a good gimmick.

Now that has me intrigued… does anyone know how someone would go about sounding like that? I know I’m not the only one thinking this, especially after the comments by girls earlier.

I remember reading an interview with Joaquin Pheonix where he discussed a series of throat exercises he had to go through daily in order to reproduce the pitch and timbre of Johnny Cash. Assuming Vin’s voice is not quite as deep naturally, it may be that he does something similar. Hollywood is full of vocal coaches.

In terms of VDs size, he has mentioned that he normally looks bigger when he is not working, because his schedule allows hims to work out more frequently.

Having run into him once, I can tell you that he stands quite a few inches taller than I am. I’m about 5’8’, so I would assume he’s like 6’ or a little taller. At the time, he looked like he was pretty big. I couldn’t put a weight to him, but in street clothes he was visibly muscular, even for his height. Certainly, he stands out as a giant among men in comparison to most actors.

Also, they do shoot him to make him look larger. Lighting does a lot.

Keep in mind as people who are involved with or interested in bodybuilding/strength sports, all people who post on this forum have a different frame of reference than your average layperson who discusses VD and his size. Or anyone for that matter. So to you are I he is “pretty big, pretty solid.”

For others, he is “super effin huge and crazy jacked and shit bro.”

[/quote]

That’s pretty cool that you met him.

Does anyone know what kind of body type he is? He has a very long frame but doesn’t look lanky enough to be an ectomorph.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Classic Vin:

I think that is one of the best scenes in the movie. I don’t think he’s gay if he can pull that scene off.

Dude, do you have a crush on him or something?

nothing wrong with a man-crush!

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Does anyone know what kind of body type he is? He has a very long frame but doesn’t look lanky enough to be an ectomorph.[/quote]

matters enough to you to ask it twice? who really fucking cares what his natural untrained body type is? i’d say from all the years of lifting he’s obtained a pretty decent physique and looks pretty mesomorphic to me lol

[quote]Reef wrote:
Dude, do you have a crush on him or something? [/quote]

I see it like this. He’s kind of a role model for weight lifters to admire. If that’s a crush then yes I have a crush on him.

Frank Zane is a role model for weight lifters, not Vin Diesel.

I read this whole thread because I though someone was going to start posting some EPIC FAIL…

:frowning:

Vin Diesel is cool because he lift weights AND plays D&D. Sometimes on the same day.

dude why do you care so much about what body type he is? he doesnt even seem big at all either. granted compared to most of holywood yea he is, but theres a lot of people at the gym his size and bigger.

lmao@ the picture of him with a shirt on and saying “his abs dont look defined here”

[quote]dre wrote:
Frank Zane is a role model for weight lifters, not Vin Diesel.[/quote]

That’s true but unfortunatly, most weight lifters will never be able to achieve Frank Zane’s physique. I feel Vin Diesel’s is a little more obtainable.

[quote]John Roman wrote:
Vin Diesel is cool because he lift weights AND plays D&D. Sometimes on the same day.[/quote]

Hell yeah, anyone who openly admitts he plays D & D is cool in my book. Who’s going to question him about it anyways.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
dude why do you care so much about what body type he is? he doesnt even seem big at all either. granted compared to most of holywood yea he is, but theres a lot of people at the gym his size and bigger.

Okay, when you post a picture of yourself and show some weight liftling stats on your profile, then you can talk. You are correct that there are way many people in the gym his size and bigger but all I’m saying is Vin Diesel’s physique would be a more obtainable physique for most people’s then say Arnold or Ronny Coleman. I feel with more training and a little more knowledge, I can achieve a physique similar to Mr. Diesel’s. I care about the type of bodytype he is because it makes a difference on how easy or difficult it is to get jacked. Whoever doubts me on that obviously hasn’t been lifting a long time.

no shit you can attain a physique close to his, its not fucking hard lol. i dont what you consider a long time, but if you think Vin Disiel has an impressive physique you are more than likely the one who hasnt done anything impressive, which is pretty obvious by your pictures.

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:

Hell yeah, anyone who openly admitts he plays D & D is cool in my book. [/quote]

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
no shit you can attain a physique close to his, its not fucking hard lol. i dont what you consider a long time, but if you think Vin Disiel has an impressive physique you are more than likely the one who hasnt done anything impressive, which is pretty obvious by your pictures.[/quote]

Okay, when you post some pics of yourself up there, then you can talk. It’s easy to talk shit about someone else without looking at yourself in the mirror. A matter of fact, why are you even on this web site anyways. You have no pictures, no stats, nothing, are you even a weight lifter.

“You ever get punched in the face for talking so much”-?-Vin Diesel

www.thebulgereport.com check there.