T Nation

How Big is Vin Diesel?

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
dk44 wrote:
probably around 7 inches…wait, oh shit.

Funny that’s just what I was thinking. Except it wouldn’t matter with that voice. That’s one I’d like to hear in the dark. Or the light.

Would defenitely leave the lights on![/quote]

You practically have a welcome mat and a Take-A-Number.

I’d say he’s maybe around 230 lbs at 6 ft. There’s not much information on his workout or anything like that.

I don’t care if CT is bigger (maybe, maybe not), but Vin Diesel’s voice surely makes him the more awesome of the two (no offense CT). I would kill for a voice like that, let alone for eyes like in Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. For that, I would kill orphans and widows.

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
I’d say he’s maybe around 230 lbs at 6 ft. There’s not much information on his workout or anything like that.[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think he goes 5’8" or so and just over 200 pounds.

I just did a google search and most have hos height at 6’1-2" and about 200 pounds.

I think he does a lot of pec/arm work to make himself look bigger.

Does anyone think he does any leg work because if he is about 6’0" and just over 200lbs. He’s pretty thick. What type of bodytype is he. Ecto, Meso?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
as big as Christian Thibaudeau[/quote]

I bet a dry, dieted, contest-ready CT weights about the same as Vin on a normal day.

Does anyone think he does any leg work because if he is about 6’0" and just over 200lbs. He’s pretty thick. What type of bodytype is he. Ecto, Meso?[/quote]

He’s got to weigh more than that even if he doesn’t do leg work.
If I were to be as speculative and unfair as possible, I would still bet that Vin does leg work. Hugh Jackman would do Leg Presses with 1000lbs when he was preparing to be Wolverine. He also maxed 315 on bench. We could all criticize Hugh for not Squatting, but I think Hugh Jackman provides good evidence for the fact that you can’t develop an impressive physique without leg work. I think Vin must have done some leg work to get as big as he did. You know who doesn’t do leg work? Brad Pitt. That’s part of the reason why he’s only 155lbs at his best.

I was looking through some random pics of Vin Diesel, looking for a good picture of him…I realized he’s really not as big as the movies make him look. Or he just looks much smaller in pictures or something, I dunno. I’m sure he’s got decent legs though.

hes about 5’8 180 i would guess… his voice is his gimmick. you dont think he practices that shit every day?

Put him next to Micheal Clark Duncon. THen we will know how big he is. How big is MCD? I’d say 6’5" 280, anyone else have a thought?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
I think he does a lot of pec/arm work to make himself look bigger.[/quote]

This sounds really silly

Yeah M C D is alot bigger than Vin Diesel. Someone told me that Vin’s voice isn’t his natural voice. I don’t know if that’s true or not but that would indeed be a good gimmick. I was looking at some Vin pics and I think he looks the biggest in his Chronicles of Riddick movie. Does anyone know of any pics of him when he was a bouncer? I’d love to see the comparison.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
I was looking through some random pics of Vin Diesel, looking for a good picture of him…I realized he’s really not as big as the movies make him look. Or he just looks much smaller in pictures or something, I dunno. I’m sure he’s got decent legs though. [/quote]

I doubt he’s as big as you.

I found some pictures of him where he looks pretty big and some where he doesn’t look that big at all

Here’s one where he looks pretty diesel but doesn’t have much ab definition

His abs look pretty defined to me in that pic

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
I don’t care if CT is bigger (maybe, maybe not), but Vin Diesel’s voice surely makes him the more awesome of the two (no offense CT). I would kill for a voice like that, let alone for eyes like in Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. For that, I would kill orphans and widows. [/quote]

This makes me wonder what CT’s voice sound like.

BTW, I think I remember reading somewhere that Vin Diesel is 6’1" 225lbs. He looks smaller IMO.

Yeah M C D is alot bigger than Vin Diesel. Someone told me that Vin’s voice isn’t his natural voice. I don’t know if that’s true or not but that would indeed be a good gimmick.[/quote]

Now that has me intrigued… does anyone know how someone would go about sounding like that? I know I’m not the only one thinking this, especially after the comments by girls earlier.