How Big Is This Arm?

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
I’d guess about two feet long?[/quote]

lol i liked this one

[quote]poper wrote:
I really don’t understand all the ragging on each other that goes on here at T-Nation[/quote]

Um, he asked us to play a guessing game about how big his arm is. If he’s going to waste our time, why can’t we have some fun with him?

o_O

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
poper wrote:
I really don’t understand all the ragging on each other that goes on here at T-Nation

Um, he asked us to play a guessing game about how big his arm is. If he’s going to waste our time, why can’t we have some fun with him?

o_O
[/quote]

You’re the only one wasting your time, you know what to expect from these forums

I guess its prolly larger than your quads.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
the people you see sporting those shirts usually have pit stains and a dribble of jager down the front from “da club”[/quote]

I fuckin shower in that shit.

[quote]poper wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
poper wrote:
I really don’t understand all the ragging on each other that goes on here at T-Nation

o_O

You’re the only one wasting your time, you know what to expect from these forums[/quote]

I’m not wasting my time - I know what I’ll find, and that’s why I come here. It’s mindless and relaxing for those times when I want a break from working.

It seems to me that, if you don’t like this sort of thing, than it is you who’s wasting your time, as you derive neither knowledge nor enjoyment from these things.

See, I just wasted more of your time ;p

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

It seems to me that, if you don’t like this sort of thing, than it is you who’s wasting your time, as you derive neither knowledge nor enjoyment from these things.

See, I just wasted more of your time ;p[/quote]

Pwned that sanctimonious sombitch.

Fake.

Let me guess - you’re from bb.com?

The 2 feet long one was hilarious:P

As for how big your arm is, I guess it’s (mathematically speaking)

Quads + chest\penis size in inches.

Thats huge if you consider the divisor is probably quite a small number.

Oh gosh. Can I put you as my backround for inspiration. Please?

The photo reads http://www.T-Nation.com/forum_images/1/1/110b9- 19inches .jpg

heh.

OP, I’d say if you played a lot more modest and just posted your pic with more shots, you wouldn’t have been flamed. Next time don’t make us play the guessing game as your picture log. Just post your measurements or just pictures and wait for comments.

Not now Chief!

[quote]amerchant7 wrote:
Not now Chief![/quote]

I bet he grunts at the gym when he gets his swole on. And theres nothing wrong with that, I do.

As far as the OP, I’d recommend rethinking your approach to training. Lay off the left arm for a bit. Give it a break. Take that same training idea and move it to your right arm, then to your chest, and so forth.

daaaaaaaaaamn. That is EASILY well into the mid teens

[quote]amerchant7 wrote:
Not now Chief![/quote]

JagerBombs…

JagerBombs…

FUCKIN’ JAGERBOMBS!!!

Using SI Units, I would say .000013 mm of the worlds largest potato.

its his jerking off arm