How Big is a Natural 18 Year Old Supposed to be?

[quote]CountChocula wrote:
Should i eat anything right befor going to bed also?[/quote]

Cottage cheese, natural peanut butter and some olive oil/fish oil is what I use.

No. Treat the HIIT like a workout, eat a meal before and after. Like you would a gym workout.

You’re not doing it for fat loss alone, you’re doing it to increase carb sensitivity and anabolism. Plus a myriad of other benefits.

And Should i do hiit on an empty stomach, i am debating this, i did it, and right after i had a can of tuna with a small salad. [/quote]

what would be your reason for doing this ?

Right befor, as in half an hour befor, or a few hours. And for the hiit, can i do it as after my breakfest, and befor another meal, or should i have something like my whey.

Also if you know anything about Surge, i wanted to buy some, but im in canada, so does anyone know the shipping? Also, i heard a bunch of things on what to take, half a serving befor and after, two servings after, i m confused about that too, if anyone can help. So far people are giving me more information then ive gotten this past year.

[quote]marlboroman wrote:
CountChocula wrote:
And Should i do hiit on an empty stomach, i am debating this, i did it, and right after i had a can of tuna with a small salad.

what would be your reason for doing this ?
[/quote]

LiftSmart nailed it. not to loose fat.

i think your OVER analyzing it, honestly just EAT and LIFT its honestly that simple, just make sure you push yourself in the gym while EATING a lot.

One last last thing, would the eating aid in getting stronger too?, or would it mostly just aid in getting bigger looking muscles?

Bigger looking muscles = bigger muscles = stronger muscles.

Was that one serious?

[quote]jck524 wrote:
i think your OVER analyzing it, honestly just EAT and LIFT its honestly that simple, just make sure you push yourself in the gym while EATING a lot.[/quote]

BINGO

zelazo the all blacks did good against australia :smiley:

Yeah, bigger “looking” muscles don’t always lead to bigger strength gains.

I mean its something i read time and time again.

Thank you Everyone!

To answer the original question, at your age, you should be exactly 184.2335922lbs. Any more or less will result in permanent reduction in potential gains.

Dude, just lift, eat and sleep. Stop over thinking.

wouldn’t eating all that extra food lead to more fat gains? I try to eat as much, but aslong as its not garbage for my system. I forgot to mention i do two 14 mintue sessions of hiit, that i also started last week. [/quote]

and what do you think muscle is going to be built from ? air and hope ?

It is highly individual, How tall are you btw?

I’m 5’5 and 19 and being 160 is my short term goal. Many people would say 200lbs is a respectable weight for a 19 year old but thats only true if you’re 6’2. If i was 200lbs I’d be monstrous and you’d all be asking me for advice. As it stands Im just working on eating a lot and sticking to the basics like everyone else says.

Im 5’11 and started training with an actual plan in mind just under a year ago.

TBT is a great program; i did that for 2 yrs. The key is to stick with it and make sure your form is top notch!

As far as diet goes; carbs on training days; fats on non-training days, high protien intake.

your food list looks clean; just need to increase it.

160lbs at 5-9(?) is pretty skinny…if you wanna get bigger and keep your abs; your set with your HIIT…

Keep it simple. Train,eat,sleep,repeat.

~b

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1039614

I was over 200 @ 18. We didn’t analyze or study as much as eat big all day, train hard, but it was for football so it was a different mentality then when I did track. I ate with the linemen ~ more food!

But back then I didn’t believe in eating. I called it inhaling. Shoveling food vs having mouthfuls ~ Oh and I entered high school at 97lbs.

Squats and Milk, Eat and Lift, Lift and Eat!

Don’t stress, that your lighter, just keep at it. It is over when you stop lifting or die. Your first year is just that, your first year.

[quote]kinein wrote:
I was over 200 @ 18. We didn’t analyze or study as much as eat big all day, train hard, but it was for football so it was a different mentality then when I did track. I ate with the linemen ~ more food!

But back then I didn’t believe in eating. I called it inhaling. Shoveling food vs having mouthfuls ~ Oh and I entered high school at 97lbs.

Squats and Milk, Eat and Lift, Lift and Eat![/quote]

For some reason, I’m not sure how much the OP is going to grasp of this…he’s missing the simple points.