How Big a Deal Is a Night of Lost Sleep?

tmg-article_default_mobile

8 Likes

Oh my God guys, last night was so crazy. I had sex with SO many poptarts.

22 Likes

Is this a weird Where are they now? type thing in the making?

images%20(17)

3 Likes

For the record, I also had sex recently and a few beers. Good to know that more than a 2 year old thinks I’m still fun

If I wear a tight shirt will it prevent my arms from growing?

5 Likes

Not even kidding, I have actually wondered this. I thought maybe I should go out and buy some bigger clothes because subconsciously I may be limiting myself due to the fact I will have to go shopping. But I went screw that and didn’t buy any new clothes. So I’m probably going to be small forever :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I tried the same thing with pants but unfortunately ice cream is just as delicious whether you need to buy new pants or not!

2 Likes

What if you get invited to another social event and need internet strangers’ permission to attend? There’s no point starting a new thread every time you want to snort a line of Pop-Tart crumbs off some girl’s tits so you may as well keep this one open.

6 Likes

This has just made it to my bucket list!

3 Likes

Well it didn’t stop you from becoming a fat slob, so probably not.

It squeezes the blood from your torso and makes them bigger.
Reverse occlusion training <—science!

4 Likes

Occlusion training, bro!

Edit: Responded and then saw that @SkyzykS beat me to it, haha

2 Likes

Thanks for the honest feedback.

Okay, another question for you. I’ve been drinking more water, but last night I had to get up to pee three times. It took me about 21, 34 and 31 minutes, respectfully, to fall back asleep. I know water helps my muscles, but I lost an hour and half of sleep last night because of having to pee. Should I drop the water? Or just plan on going to sleep soone to make up for it? Please respond soon, I (may) have to sleep in 15 hours.

3 Likes

I still contend they were singing “I really wanna lick a sick ox”

2 Likes

Ahh I hear ya, my grandpa had incontinence as well. Must be a pain in the ass.

I suggest using a catheter to get the best of both worlds. You’ll be able to pee whenever and wherever you want, without even needing to wake up! And if you do wake up, you’ll save the time to get to the bathroom and then back in your bed.

Wouldn’t incontinence mean you DON’T get up to pee? I believe the old guy joke you’re looking to make in this instance would be about a swollen prostate.

1 Like

Well I’ve never tried to pee myself in bed, but I’m pretty sure I’d wake up afterwards.

Well yeah. The alternative would mean you died in your sleep.

6 Likes

This.

Lmao.

So… I’ve read that working out at a consistent time is ideal. Mixing morning/night workouts throughout the week impacts recovery and protein synthesis. Is it better to just skip days if I can’t workout in the morning? I don’t want to miss out on gains and continue to be a fat slob.

2 Likes