How Big a Deal Is a Night of Lost Sleep?

You guys are reminding me of how much easier my life became when I quit eating carbs.

3 Likes

I mean I’m pretty much always on some kind of drugs…

1 Like

I feel like so much less of a moron now! Thank you!

1 Like

Finally, a real issue

What in the fuckityfuck is this garbage!

4 Likes

There’s a pizza place near me that will let you use Ranch on your pizza…

If you’re willing to pay 1,000.00 dollars.

Seriously, it’s a real thing. The owner thinks Ranch on pizza is literally the worst thing ever, but he’ll sell you a bottle of it for the right price, lol. Actually saw someone do it one time, at a fundraising event at the restaurant.

2 Likes

I lived in the Midwest. I can confirm. I’ve seen many many many times.

Did someone say Pizza Ranch?!

I know this isn’t the confession thread, but it’s honestly inappropriate how happy that place makes me.

2 Likes

Ranch with pizza! What’s the big deal? Places around here give it to you as a choice of dipping sauce for the crust. Garlic, tomato, or ranch.

Personally, I don’t like it. I’m a tomato guy.

1 Like

wtf is ranch?

I can see Ranch on pizza, but PopTarts? Ewwww!

1 Like

It’s salad dressing.

It’s a high omega 6 dressing Americans put on their salads to make sure the salad is as calorie dense as vegetables can be. Think of the blandest vegetable you can (celery for me). Delicious with ranch.

2 Likes

Ranch or mayonnaise on pizza is fucking delicious and no one can tell me otherwise

Cheesy crust cheese pizza with extra cheese lathered in mayonnaise
Thatll be written on my tombstone Ill tell you that much

3 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with you people!

2 Likes

Mayo on pizza? That sounds disgusting.

1 Like

I like mayo on french fries! Screw ketchup!

1 Like

Who else likes to dip french fries in a milk shake?

2 Likes

When my Grandma was in her later years and not 100% with it, during a meal with salad and pizza she got confused and put a healthy layer of dressing on her pizza. I guess we should have let her give it a go instead of replacing the slice, we had no idea it was a thing.

Also, where in the Midwest is any of this ranch dressing nonsense actually happening? Haven’t seen it anywhere I’ve been or lived.

You want fries on’at?

2 Likes

Shame on you for denying grandma her happiness!
I don’t know about the midwest, but ranch on pizza happens daily in Texas.

1 Like