How Big a Deal Is a Night of Lost Sleep?

Can you really trust a dude from Maine, though…

2 Likes

…yet still reading and commenting

2 Likes

Have you confirmed that you don’t have a workout the next day though? We all may need to weigh in here.

2 Likes

Yeah, hanky panky may be out of the question…

1 Like

At my age, hanky-panky is the workout.

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t give you any input here. I’ve been running on Marlboros and cocaine for the last 18 hours and some strippers are about to eat a stack of poptarts off of my dick. Hope it all work out for you OP!

3 Likes

#bravery

1 Like

Do you balance them on or make a hole in the middle of them?

You gotta let it cool off a bit first (unless burning your dick is your thing) and then you use a cookie cutter to make the hole (unless plowing your dick through pop tarts is your thing).

I’m not sure there’s a wrong way to do this.

5 Likes

American Pie was a great movie.

1 Like

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Cool thanks, just didn’t want to look stupid when my wife gets home later.

Instead of poptarts and sex it might just be a cup of Horlicks and a wank.

2 Likes

Just make sure the strippers are gone and the cocaine mirror is cleaned up before your wife gets home (unless strippers and coke are her thing).

1 Like

Wait, people eat pop-tarts warm?

Savages.

3 Likes

Strippers’ preference, not mine.

4 Likes

what a gentleman

3 Likes

If @dchris is a fat slob, you definitely do have a serious image disorder and definitely didn’t have sex twice, and definitely spent the night in the bathroom like

1 Like

I guess I’ll just move on. Maybe I’ll start a band. Can you recommend any good bands I should cover? I was thinking Enrique Iglesias. Musically, he’s just fucking mind blowing, right @dt79?

https://soundcloud.com/samuele-b-samul/cover-like-a-roamer-enrique

2 Likes

Also s’mores pop tarts are the cat’s meow.

1 Like

Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Enrique Iglesias sounds like a great choice! You should definitely be able to cover him, and probably his whole band too like you said, with your giant belly and waist.