How Big a Deal Is a Night of Lost Sleep?

Not in the slightest. Had I said, “hey guys I’m deciding whether to go to a party and I want to know if not sleeping is a big deal and if so I might not go” then yes, but rest assured that I had already decided to go.

Why do so many people get upset when QUESTIONS get asked? Can’t one just ask for the sake of asking?

So what? Is this your argument to back up that I have to loosen up a bit? Look, I know I overthink at times, and as I mentioned in another thread of mine I’ve also been on somewhat of a therapy to address this as well, but that means nothing.

I’m not going to sit here and qualify myself to you to convince anyone that i am fun because I don’t care honestly, what any on this forum thinks of me is of zero impact whatsoever on my life.

But to answer to what the others have said…
I don’t like drinking very much. Does that mean I suck? I usually have a few drinks but I prefer smoking pot big time. And every time I smoke pot, I end up pigging out on everything in sight. That’s why last year I had stopped smoking and now I only do at parties.

For this party I had the idea of ordering some American snacks and stuff to try out, knowing we’d get high, and got lots of stuff from an American online store. Tried out pop tarts, peanut butter m&m’s, twinkies, lucky charms and others. On top of all the stuff we made with his barbecue.

No, I didn’t spend the party calling myself a fat whore and I didn’t need to tell anyone that I lifted, as I hardly ever talk about it but it’s usually people (girls more so) that come up to me and ask.

Oh, I also had sex twice. Then everyone fell asleep and there was nothing left to do or eat, so I grabbed the girl and we walked one hour in the dark till my house, where we spent the rest of the night.

How was your night yogi? :rooster: