(1) Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substition
Ch. 14.3, 405-435
(2) Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Nandrolone Esters in Oil Vehicle: Effects of Ester, Injection Site and Injection Volume (Mirror)
Charles F. Minto, Christopher Howe, Susan Wishart, Ann J. Conway and David J. Handelsman
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. Vol. 281, Issue 1, 93-102, 1997
(3) Comparison between testosterone enanthate-induced azoospermia and oligozoospermia in a male contraceptive study. II. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of once weekly administration of testosterone enanthate (Mirror)
RA Anderson and FC Wu
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 1996; 81: 896 - 901
(4) Current Status of Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men (Mirror)
Stephen J. Winters, MD
Arch Fam Med. 1999;8:257-263.
(5) Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men (Mirror)
Shalender Bhasin, Linda Woodhouse, Richard Casaburi, Atam B. Singh, Dimple Bhasin, Nancy Berman, Xianghong Chen, Kevin E. Yarasheski, Lynne Magliano, Connie Dzekov, Jeanne Dzekov, Rachelle Bross, Jeffrey Phillips, Indrani Sinha-Hikim, Ruoquing Shen, and Thomas W. Storer
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, Dec 2001; 281: 1172 - 1181.
The effects of exogenous testosterone on sexuality and mood of normal men (Mirror)
RA Anderson, J Bancroft and FC Wu
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 1992; 75: 1503 - 1507
So what level should we be starting PCT at? saying 3 days after your last prop shot is a lot more arbitrary than giving a blood level. Afterall my blood levels will differ pretty strongly depending on my dose and you can't tell me that my PCT will be the same if I was running 400mg/wk, 800mg/wk, 1200mg/wk if I started 3 days past my last injection. . .Perhaps for the lower dose cycles that would be okay but not for the 1200mg/wk, hell I'd still have better than 600mg of prop in my system.