How Bad Do You Want It?

Hey everybody, I was just wondering what you guys would be willing to give up to attain your physical goals?

Dick Fountain (in before EVERYONE)

Don’t you fucking judge me.

I’ve been up since 630 this morning going to school and working a 10 hour shift. Wanna know what I did when I got home? I fucking finished my home work for the weekend so I could enjoy my 2 days off until I have to do it all over again next week.

So if I want to Dick Fountain all over your thread I will. Because God Damnit it made someone laugh. And this topic is fucking old and ghey. So Dick Fountain.

Wu-Tang

No problem

The Glenlivit FTMOTHERFUCKINW

I am willing to stop reading the OP’s threads.

I’d give up a few hundred bucks for a good squat rack, a few hundred more for a bench, bar and weights, about 200 bucks on dumbbells, 300 bucks a month on protein powder, milk, eggs, chicken, vegetables, fruit and red meat and about 50 bucks for a decent weight belt.

I’m with you brother. I don’t think people should feel like they are something special for giving up their whole social life or anything like that to complete their goals. Just shell out a few bucks, fit it into your schedule and go as hard as you can when your training. Life is all about balance.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Don’t you fucking judge me.

I’ve been up since 630 this morning going to school and working a 10 hour shift. Wanna know what I did when I got home? I fucking finished my home work for the weekend so I could enjoy my 2 days off until I have to do it all over again next week.

So if I want to Dick Fountain all over your thread I will. Because God Damnit it made someone laugh. And this topic is fucking old and ghey. So Dick Fountain.

Wu-Tang[/quote]

The “WIN” levels in this post are off the charts.

I honestly don’t know what the Dick Fountain joke is about. I know about “stick it in her pooper” and “have you tried hitting her?” but I need to know this one.

[quote]hibachi wrote:
I’m with you brother. I don’t think people should feel like they are something special for giving up their whole social life or anything like that to complete their goals. Just shell out a few bucks, fit it into your schedule and go as hard as you can when your training. Life is all about balance.[/quote]

That’s what I try to do. I won’t even talk about training when I’m not in the gym. Especially when I’m dieting for a show. Just because I choose to do ‘this’, doesn’t mean everyone should be impressed, have to deal with foul moods on low carb days, or hear all about it at every turn.

S

Honestly, I’ve never sacrificed anything for this. You get out of it what you put in to it.

That goes for dick fountains, hitting her, and sticking it in the pooper too.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

You get out of it what you put in to it.
[/quote]

This is true of anything worth working for. Chances are, if you never sacrificed ANYTHING when it comes to your development, then it is highly likely that, unless your genetics are off the charts, you LOOK like you never sacrificed anything for it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

This is true of anything worth working for. Chances are, if you never sacrificed ANYTHING when it comes to your development, then it is highly likely that, unless your genetics are off the charts, you LOOK like you never sacrificed anything for it.[/quote]

Well, you are pretty damn well developed.

What have you put into this that yielded nothing, nada, a complete goose egg? Not a lesson learned, not any sense of accomplishment or progress, absolute Zilch?

I just don’t buy the whole sacrifice thing at all. I’ve always considered having the ability to engage in any physical endeavor a benefit, and doing it also a benefit.

Maybe it is just perspective. I used to spend a lot of time around people in wheelchairs. They would give their dying breath just to walk again.

Yet there are others who complain about a healthy life and getting stronger, and feign “sacrifice” so that they can play the martyr in their own minds.

I doesn’t make any sense to me.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

This is true of anything worth working for. Chances are, if you never sacrificed ANYTHING when it comes to your development, then it is highly likely that, unless your genetics are off the charts, you LOOK like you never sacrificed anything for it.[/quote]

Well, you are pretty damn well developed.

What have you put into this that yielded nothing, nada, a complete goose egg? Not a lesson learned, not any sense of accomplishment or progress, absolute Zilch?

I just don’t buy the whole sacrifice thing at all. I’ve always considered having the ability to engage in any physical endeavor a benefit, and doing it also a benefit.

Maybe it is just perspective. I used to spend a lot of time around people in wheelchairs. They would give their dying breath just to walk again.

Yet there are others who complain about a healthy life and getting stronger, and feign “sacrifice” so that they can play the martyr in their own minds.

I doesn’t make any sense to me.
[/quote]

Thats a really good point man. We should all be thankful we can do this