How Bad Are Your Stretch Marks?

i know alot of you have bad stretch marks from lifting weights. mine look terrible. i have them down from my arm pits to the end of biceps all purple. and i have them on the top of my quads and in between my legs purple. maybe i need a tan, im white as a ghost lol. just part of lifting though

They tend to fade over time to some degree. Yes, tanning would help them blend in a little, however, they will always be there. Most guys who have built any significant size have them.

Yeah I’ve got them under my arms, and at the top of my thighs. As you say it’s just part of lifting. If they piss you off try Retin-A gel to get rid of the redness. It worked on mine and left them kinda silvery in color.

Tone

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
Yeah I’ve got them under my arms, and at the top of my thighs. As you say it’s just part of lifting. If they piss you off try Retin-A gel to get rid of the redness. It worked on mine and left kinda silvery in color.

Tone[/quote]

Interesting. I guess the marks themselves will always remain though. Oh, well. It’s not that big a deal.

I’ve got them on my quads and my ass.

[quote]keaster wrote:
I’ve got them on my quads and my ass.[/quote]

You mean your quads and keaster.

Mine are fucking horrible!

Apparently women’s anti-aging cream can help get rid of stretchmarks…

I have one or two on the biceps, but wear them as a badge of honor!!!

Very fine sandpaper 5 minutes a day. Works wonders.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Mine are fucking horrible![/quote]

LOL u beat me to it! Howd you get such big traps?

Tons of them, all over my sides, across my belly, bit under the arms. Tho mine are from before I lost 130 lbs 7 years ago. They do fade eventually, mine are barley visible.

As for stretch marks from lifting, wow…I’d be pretty huge to fill out all the extra skin and then re-stretch it from muscle. Perhaps that should be my goal :).

Going from from 12in arms to 17in arms in a year can leave its toll.Armpit down to the middle of my biceps.Few on my hips.Using cocoa butter helps them blend,funny thing is I didn’t notice them until my friend asked what they were

Exfoliate the area and use Vitamin E oil (caplets are fine too). Some people swear by cocoa butter, but your mileage may vary.

Got them really bad my freshmen year of high school on my inner thighs and butt. Talk about a confidence killer for a young guy. I basically avoided all leg exercises for about 15 years for fear of making them worse. Good thing baggy shorts are in style now. You can only see them when up close now. The strange thing is that I was only about 130lbs when I got them. I was real skinny.

I have them in almost exactly the same place as yourself, Mine were red/purple, pretty bad, but like whats been said above they do fade,though it takes time.Id like more now!