How am I Supposed to Eat this Much?

I am going to be doing the the Surge growth 3 part plan and for the two a days I am supposed to consume 7000 calories a day. How the hell am I going to eat the much? What kind of food to you suggest to fill such a large order? I would like to keep it low cost to be cause its going to be a ton of food. Any meal plans would be greatly appreciated to include your meal plans if you have eaten this much for a day.

buy making multiple threads of it

Something is definitely wrong with that figure.

[quote]elano wrote:
Something is definitely wrong with that figure.[/quote]

no its not if you do the math in the Surge plan it comes out to that. trust me i have done the math. and that doesnt help at all

If you want to keep it clean (and cheap) buy rice, oats, and nuts in bulk, some peanut butter, all types of oils, protein powders and bulk meat.

If you don’t mind it being dirty, hit up Taco Bell or some other fast food place, or find yourself a cheap all you can eat buffet and add that on top of your normal day’s food.

Edit: By the way, eating anything over 5000 completely clean becomes one hell of a chore. The only way I was able to do it was by playing with workout nutrition. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

85% ground beef with cheese (don’t rinse/drain the fat). Whole milk and other liquid calories. Whole eggs by the dozen with cheese. Nuts and dried fruit.

Stop eating so clean?

Eat pizzas, burgers, fries, ice cream, lots of peanut butter/olive oil/coconut oil, massive calorie (self-made) meal replacement shakes.

[quote]tylerlehmann wrote:
I am going to be doing the the Surge growth 3 part plan and for the two a days I am supposed to consume 7000 calories a day. How the hell am I going to eat the much? What kind of food to you suggest to fill such a large order? I would like to keep it low cost to be cause its going to be a ton of food. Any meal plans would be greatly appreciated to include your meal plans if you have eaten this much for a day.[/quote]

Meal plan and initial consultation costs 100 bucks.

What’s the Surge Growth Plan? Does anyone have a link? I want to read about it.

[quote]BCheron wrote:
What’s the Surge Growth Plan? Does anyone have a link? I want to read about it.[/quote]

Use the search engine on here or Google.

It’s a program written by Chris Shugart and John Berardi. It’s a program of high volume and a high-calorie diet.

OP how much do you weigh and how tall are you? are you already fairly lean?

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
OP how much do you weigh and how tall are you? are you already fairly lean?[/quote]

235 6’3 AND 16%

Shots of olive oil. I have never tried it, but if I were ever desperate for calories I would turn there for some super fast, easy to swallow, clean calories.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
Shots of olive oil. I have never tried it, but if I were ever desperate for calories I would turn there for some super fast, easy to swallow, clean calories.[/quote]

Ugh. I’ve tried this and will never do it again. Mixing it with some whey makes it bearable.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Shots of olive oil. I have never tried it, but if I were ever desperate for calories I would turn there for some super fast, easy to swallow, clean calories.[/quote]

Ugh. I’ve tried this and will never do it again. Mixing it with some whey makes it bearable.[/quote]

LOL. He hasn’t tried it either…which brings us back to why people are giving advice with no experience behind it.

Anywhoo, to respond to the op, why would someone who needed 7,000cals a day be that concerned about whether they all came from “clean - whatever the hell that means” sources? Eat “clean - whatever the hell that means” 90% of the time and use the rest to get those calories in easily.

In fact, why would someone who thinks 7,000cals is so much suddenly need 7,000cals just to gain weight?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Ugh. I’ve tried this and will never do it again. Mixing it with some whey makes it bearable.[/quote]

I want to add in that doing shots of EVOO along caused me to be out of commission with a stomach ache for about 2 hrs. But when mixed in a shake I was good to go.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

I want to add in that doing shots of EVOO along caused me to be out of commission with a stomach ache for about 2 hrs. But when mixed in a shake I was good to go. [/quote]

It’s really a pretty horrible experience.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

LOL. He hasn’t tried it either…which brings us back to why people are giving advice with no experience behind it.

Anywhoo, to respond to the op, why would someone who needed 7,000cals a day be that concerned about whether they all came from “clean - whatever the hell that means” sources? Eat “clean - whatever the hell that means” 90% of the time and use the rest to get those calories in easily.

In fact, why would someone who thinks 7,000cals is so much suddenly need 7,000cals just to gain weight?[/quote]

You know, I was going to say something very similar. I have a strong suspicion this guy even needs 7,000 considering that he’s wondering what to eat to get it all. Guys who need 7,000 to gain are fucking huge and very experienced. Either that, or they have an enormous workload because of some competitive endeavor. I strongly doubt he calculated his needs properly.

Giving vague advice like “take shots of olive oil” is ridiculous too, considering that it’s so god-damn easy to over-consume oils and people can wind up with several hundreds of calories or even a thousand extra per day.

Plus this dude ain’t that lean and he’s not huge. So one of these “eat everything sight” diets ain’t gonna cut it.

In fact, why would someone who thinks 7,000cals is so much suddenly need 7,000cals just to gain weight?

Triple Whopper

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 480

Amount per Serving

Calories 1250 Calories from Fat 0

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 84g 129%
Saturated Fat 32g 160%
Trans Fat 3.5g
Cholesterol 260mg 87%
Sodium 1600mg 67%
Total Carbohydrate 52g 17%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 11g
Protein 73 146%

Vitamin C 0%

Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 60.5% Carbs 16.6%
Protein 23.4%

Add in 580 for a large fries, and 820 calories for a large vanilla shake and you got yourself 2650 in one sitting. You even got in some veggies here too. LOL

V