T Nation

How am I Looking? 15 Years Old!

hey guys new to this site and was just curious how you guys think I am looking and how are my genetics? (P.S i know my bf% is high, 20ish?) lol
im 15 years old and been lifting for a year and a half so far and love everything about it, please no hate :slight_smile: also have a before lifting pic

s

f

b

b

before

not really sure what the point of this is. Too have random people tell you how awesome you are or have the potential to be?

Either way, for 15 you are pretty well developed. Better then a lot of people posting on this site. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re not lean, but your not fat. As for genetics? No idea. As much muscle as you have right now, keep doing what you’re doing and by 17 you’ll have a better physique then most of the population ever will

[quote]fisch wrote:
not really sure what the point of this is. Too have random people tell you how awesome you are or have the potential to be?[/quote]
He’s just a genuinely curious kid. You’ve built up pretty well. Just stay the course. Are you focused on pursuing achievement in bodybuilding? Outline some goals or drivers.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]fisch wrote:
not really sure what the point of this is. Too have random people tell you how awesome you are or have the potential to be?[/quote]
He’s just a genuinely curious kid. You’ve built up pretty well. Just stay the course. Are you focused on pursuing achievement in bodybuilding? Outline some goals or drivers.[/quote]

this. haha, to be honest ive wanted to be a bodybuilder since i was 3/4 years old and ever since then i wanted to pursue that dream. I want to be the best bodybuilder I can be! I love this sport so much more than anything and willing to do what ever it takes to be the best. I know theres probably a lot of kids who say that on here and everyone is sick of hearing it but the difference between me and them is that i want it more then anything,

[quote]fisch wrote:
not really sure what the point of this is. Too have random people tell you how awesome you are or have the potential to be?

Either way, for 15 you are pretty well developed. Better then a lot of people posting on this site. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re not lean, but your not fat. As for genetics? No idea. As much muscle as you have right now, keep doing what you’re doing and by 17 you’ll have a better physique then most of the population ever will[/quote]

Kid’s doing great. That whole paragraph was totally unnecessary.

You look very developed for 15 years old. Good job!

Brother, I’ve never seen a 15 year old with so many stretch marks. Stay the course and you will end up FREAKING MASSIVE.

Good job :slight_smile:

amazing job for a 15 year old. even more amazing you pulled that off in a year and a half. keep up the good work bro

Isn’t there an entire forum devoted to these photos…?

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]fisch wrote:
He’s just a genuinely curious kid. You’ve built up pretty well. Just stay the course. Are you focused on pursuing achievement in bodybuilding? Outline some goals or drivers.[/quote]

this. haha, to be honest ive wanted to be a bodybuilder since i was 3/4 years old and ever since then i wanted to pursue that dream. I want to be the best bodybuilder I can be! I love this sport so much more than anything and willing to do what ever it takes to be the best. I know theres probably a lot of kids who say that on here and everyone is sick of hearing it but the difference between me and them is that i want it more then anything, [/quote]
I can relate.

Holy stretch marks batman!
Dude if your like this at 15 man and in that short amount of time your going to be a beast in your 20s
Curious how do you train?

You’re on your way, kid! Good job so far.

Keep that fire burning!

Your doing great, just my two cents, watch your food quality.

Where are the pics of your wheels? I’m surprised you’ve gotten so much feedback without them. It’s impossible for us to judge your whole physique without them. Post the required pics. Good upper body development for your age but nutrition needs to get under control.