How Am I Doing?

[quote]zraw wrote:
From what I Understand… all pictures are from before and we got stuck 2 years in the past.[/quote]

its like Quantum Leap!

[quote]Truet wrote:

Get a skilled trainer to do a 9 to 12 site skin-fold measurement on you and girth measurements. Have this done Once every week at the same time if possible.

[/quote]

wtf. Having his bf checked is the last thing he needs and you recommend him doing this every WEEK? wtf seriously? You weight yourself everyday?

[quote]zraw wrote:
Truet wrote:

Get a skilled trainer to do a 9 to 12 site skin-fold measurement on you and girth measurements. Have this done Once every week at the same time if possible.

wtf. Having his bf checked is the last thing he needs and you recommend him doing this every WEEK? wtf seriously? You weight yourself everyday?

[/quote]

I missed this. Agreed. WTF?!?

I don’t know, this guy look perfectly fine to me. A nice, normal build. No gut. Visible, toned muscles. Maybe work on your posture - you’d be amazed how much better you’d look if you weren’t slumped.

[quote]John Q. Adequate wrote:
I don’t know, this guy look perfectly fine to me. A nice, normal build. No gut. Visible, toned muscles. Maybe work on your posture - you’d be amazed how much better you’d look if you weren’t slumped.[/quote]

This isn’t rate how incredibly average I am

For all you “Guru’s” out there. I suggested he have his bodyfat checked because eventhough he “looks” skinny doesn’t mean he isn’t holding unwanted bodyfat in certain places.

How many skinny people have you came in contact with who look like they were about 6% but when they were measured they actually were 15%? Instead of being so judgmental to the guy, all of you so-called experts need to give him the help he is asking for. That what makes this site so necessary and vital to us all. We all need help.

[quote]Truet wrote:
For all you “Guru’s” out there. I suggested he have his bodyfat checked because eventhough he “looks” skinny doesn’t mean he isn’t holding unwanted bodyfat in certain places.

How many skinny people have you came in contact with who look like they were about 6% but when they were measured they actually were 15%? Instead of being so judgmental to the guy, all of you so-called experts need to give him the help he is asking for. That what makes this site so necessary and vital to us all. We all need help. [/quote]

It could’ve been ok to suggest having it taken ONCE but… every week? what for? You think his main goal should be to lose the fat?

Taking body girth and skin fold measurements is not just to see if subcutaneous fat is lost, but is there any muscle gain in that paticular area. O.K.

I will meet you half way- get measured once evry two weeks. He is so skinny it will be easy for him to notice any substaintial muscle gain in the mirror :slight_smile:

[quote]Truet wrote:

How many skinny people have you came in contact with who look like they were about 6% but when they were measured they actually were 15%?

Instead of being so judgmental to the guy, all of you so-called experts need to give him the help he is asking for. That what makes this site so necessary and vital to us all. We all need help. [/quote]

who cares what his bf is, if he weights 120 than what does it matter he should just go on a bulk right now and not even worry about it. unless he was going to do a cut before who cares what his bf is?

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
John Q. Adequate wrote:
I don’t know, this guy look perfectly fine to me. A nice, normal build. No gut. Visible, toned muscles. Maybe work on your posture - you’d be amazed how much better you’d look if you weren’t slumped.

This isn’t rate how incredibly average I am [/quote]

OMG, LOL!!