How Am I Doing?

Ok let me start by saying this post is only to make sure that I’m on the right track with my diet, workout routines and getting decent results for time spent working out. Now I have been training for 7 weeks (not long I know, but again I’m here to see if I could be getting better results). I will post my diet and workout routines after I explain a little bit about what I have to work with. I don�??t have access to a gym because of my schedule. The only time I have to workout is after dinner when all my family is asleep. Now with that said, I use a bench with a set of Bowflex dumbbells that weight from 5-55-1/2 LBS and a bench. I don�??t have any legs shots (I will get killed for this one!) Truth is I have been slacking on the legs and have only trained them once in the 7 weeks. I have also noticed my growth had slowed dramatically in the past 2 weeks.

Is this because of not working legs? I have seen this posted on many forums here and don�??t know why legs would make your upper body grow. Sorry for the ignorance I’m a noob when it comes to legs.

My workout routine (criticism needed? Again I only have dumbbells so if u can provide me with a better workout please keep in mind this is all I have to work with.)

Monday & Thursday chest & arms

DB chest press - 55-1/2 LBS - 4x12 reps
DB chest fly - 30 LBS - 4x12 reps
DB standing curl - 30 LBS - 4x12 reps
DB skull crushers - 55-1/2 LBS 4x12
DB standing curl - 30 LBS - 4x12 reps
DB skull crushers - 55-1/2 LBS 4x12

I usually super set the chest and arms together 30-45 sec break.

Tuesday & Friday back & shoulders

DB row - 40 LBS 4x12 reps
DB standing military press 40 LBS 4x12 reps
DB row - 40 LBS 4x12 reps
DB front shoulder raise - 15 LBS 4x12 reps
BD back shoulder raise - 15 LBS 4x12 reps

Wednesday legs

Have yet to put together a good leg workout with DB’s. Pretty sure that�??s everything needed for criticism on improvement. Thanks for any input and time spent helping me out.

Before

After

Back sorry so bad ;(

Another

your chest is pretty swole…might want to even it out with the rest of your body…other than that you look pretty god damn swole…

quick question though…are you natural?

also, don’t worry about the camera angles…we appreciate the effort…

i gave you a 9…good job

[quote]Rasclot123 wrote:
your chest is pretty swole…might want to even it out with the rest of your body…other than that you look pretty god damn swole…

i gave you a 9…good job[/quote]

Thank you for the 9. Yes I am all natural and actually all I take is protein and just try to keep my diet clean. I have a very server ulcer and can�??t take much but clean food down!

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:
Rasclot123 wrote:

i gave you a 9…good job

Thank you for the 9. Yes I am all natural and actually all I take is protein and just try to keep my diet clean. I have a very server ulcer and can�??t take much but clean food down!

[/quote]

You don’t get it.

I’d give you a nine too. That food plan is pretty sexy. Almost 3900 clean calories… the things I would do to you…

[quote]Otep wrote:
I’d give you a nine too. That food plan is pretty sexy. Almost 3900 clean calories… the things I would do to you…[/quote]

Looks like this thread was moved from “rate my physique”

don’t egg him on.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Otep wrote:
I’d give you a nine too. That food plan is pretty sexy. Almost 3900 clean calories… the things I would do to you…

don’t egg him on.[/quote]

First of all zephead4747 if you actually read my post you would understand that the reason for this post was not for ratings but merely for criticism on workout routine, diet and if I could be doing better to get more results! Read before you post please. By the way cut your hair! Emo is so last year!

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Otep wrote:

don’t egg him on.

First of all zephead4747 if you actually read my post you would understand that the reason for this post was not for ratings but merely for criticism on workout routine, diet and if I could be doing better to get more results! Read before you post please. By the way cut your hair! Emo is so last year!

[/quote]

From the other guys post, it looks like you posted this in RMP, and it got moved, not to mention he was messing with you. Which is a gynourmous fucking mistake. “Emo hair” do you know what emo looks like? Obviously not, because you don’t know what real lifting looks like either.

Thanks for trying.

Currently I do these for my lifts, I’ve been in a rut and have tried a few thinga and have had some results but they always seem to fade after a few weeks.

I weight about 150 pounds and 5’8" ~14" arms haven’t done a leg measurement recently, if you need one I’ll get back you you.

Bench: 150-155x5 (varies by the week)
Deadlift: 190x5 (Will try to do more next time I deadlift
Squat: 175-180x5 (also can maybe do more if fresh)

I’ve been lifting for a few months (about 9) with pretty good gains but they could have been massively better.
My two mistakes where: I did lifts by impulse not planning when I started for a few months, recently my nubmers haven’t moved in 2 months.

I’m gonna start a 4 day upper/lower body split starting monday, and I’ll test it out. It will probably look like this

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday

Lower:
-Squat 3x5
-Deadlift 3x5
-Powercleans 3x5
-Calf raises 3x8
-leg curl 3x8
-Considering adding leg press but that might be too much on quads

Upper:
-Flat wide grip Bench press
-military press
-wide grip chins
-bent over rows
-either standing or preacher curls haven’t been able to decide
-dips or skullcrushers help me pick?
-considering DB shrugs

I was tempted to try a body part split which showed me my extreme arrogence. It added like 10 pounds too all of my OLs but then all of my lifts where shrinking. I need to make up for my past mistakes and get myself back up to par

[/quote]

zpehead what do you mean I don�??t get it? We all have to start somewhere right? Stop posting messages that are directed to be hurtful! Looks like you posted something very similar when you were 9 month into training. I am only 7 weeks!

RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Otep wrote:

don’t egg him on.

From the other guys post, it looks like you posted this in RMP, and it got moved, not to mention he was messing with you. Which is a gynourmous fucking mistake. “Emo hair” do you know what emo looks like? Obviously not, because you don’t know what real lifting looks like either.

Thanks for trying.[/quote]

Do you wear the tight little pants to?

RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Otep wrote:

don’t egg him on.

Thanks for trying.[/quote]

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/emo-hair-style1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/emo-hair.html&h=460&w=331&sz=70&hl=en&start=14&um=1&tbnid=qPcdoKNPmq-NtM:&tbnh=128&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Demo%2Bhair%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official

looks pretty close to yours if you ask me. Maybe a little more grease???

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Currently I do these for my lifts, I’ve been in a rut and have tried a few thinga and have had some results but they always seem to fade after a few weeks.

I weight about 150 pounds and 5’8" ~14" arms haven’t done a leg measurement recently, if you need one I’ll get back you you.

I’ve been lifting for a few months (about 9) with pretty good gains but they could have been massively better.
My two mistakes where: I did lifts by impulse not planning when I started for a few months, recently my nubmers haven’t moved in 2 months.

I’m gonna start a 4 day upper/lower body split starting monday, and I’ll test it out. It will probably look like this

Lower:
-Squat 3x5
-Deadlift 3x5
-Powercleans 3x5
-Calf raises 3x8
-leg curl 3x8

Upper:
-military press
-wide grip chins
-bent over rows
-considering DB shrugs

I was tempted to try a body part split which showed me my extreme arrogence. It added like 10 pounds too all of my OLs but then all of my lifts where shrinking. I need to make up for my past mistakes and get myself back up to par

zpehead what do you mean I don�??t get it? We all have to start somewhere right? Stop posting messages that are directed to be hurtful! Looks like you posted something very similar when you were 9 month into training. I am only 7 weeks![/quote]

Yup I did. The “don’t egg him on” was not really to otep but to the other guy. “are you natural”. COME ON. It’s great you’re lifting and whatnot, but a thread with pictures when you lifted for legs once is even more rediculous then my thread. What happens is when people without a really rateable physique posts in RMP, now th epeople here tend to play with them, assuming they are a troll and post stuff like that.

sorry to see you made the mistake I did.

Advice to you:
get a 300 pound olympic set. It will help you a LOT more then your dumbells. DOn’t get me wrong you look better then most people you’ll come across in day to day life, but your cute 55 pound DBS aren’t going to last very long. get a bar and hit the deads and front squats, and don’t ever give up, with the way you’re eating you got a long way to go.

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:

[/quote]

My usual atire is a rock/thrash band T, and some relatively tight jeans, and some original chucks. I rock.

RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

Lower:
-Squat 3x5
-Deadlift 3x5
-Powercleans 3x5
-Calf raises 3x8
-leg curl 3x8

Upper:
-military press
-wide grip chins
-bent over rows
-considering DB shrugs

zpehead what do you mean I don�??t get it? We all have to start somewhere right? Stop posting messages that are directed to be hurtful! Looks like you posted something very similar when you were 9 month into training. I am only 7 weeks!

Yup I did. The “don’t egg him on” was not really to otep but to the other guy. “are you natural”. COME ON. It’s great you’re lifting and whatnot, but a thread with pictures when you lifted for legs once is even more rediculous then my thread. What happens is when people without a really rateable physique posts in RMP, now th epeople here tend to play with them, assuming they are a troll and post stuff like that.

Advice to you:
get a 300 pound olympic set. It will help you a LOT more then your dumbells. DOn’t get me wrong you look better then most people you’ll come across in day to day life, but your cute 55 pound DBS aren’t going to last very long. get a bar and hit the deads and front squats, and don’t ever give up, with the way you’re eating you got a long way to go.[/quote]

Why didnt you post this the first time? But thank you for the advice! Why do you say I have a long way to go with the way I’m eating?

RISINDEAD wrote:

My usual atire is a rock/thrash band T, and some relatively tight jeans, and some original chucks. I rock.[/quote]

I would have to agree!

[quote]RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
RISINDEAD wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

Lower:
-Squat 3x5
-Deadlift 3x5
-Powercleans 3x5
-Calf raises 3x8
-leg curl 3x8

Upper:
-military press
-wide grip chins
-bent over rows
-considering DB shrugs

Advice to you:
get a 300 pound olympic set. It will help you a LOT more then your dumbells. DOn’t get me wrong you look better then most people you’ll come across in day to day life, but your cute 55 pound DBS aren’t going to last very long. get a bar and hit the deads and front squats, and don’t ever give up, with the way you’re eating you got a long way to go.

Why didnt you post this the first time? But thank you for the advice! Why do you say I have a long way to go with the way I’m eating?

[/quote]

You will go a long way before needing to work on diet even more. I figured you where trolling RMP.

Speaking of my RMP thread. Stronghold, thanks for kicking my ass in it. You really kicked my ass into shape.