T Nation

How About This Cycle

Hello im an avid reader of this forum and just decided to get posting:

after some reaserch this is what I would like to do

Im 6’5" 250 lbs @ 21% fat would like to go to 270 @ 15 %

this is my supplement plan

1st WEEK
SUSTENON 250 2 ml every 3 days

2 WEEK �?? 5 WEEK
SUSTENON 250 2 ml every 3 days
DECADURABOLIN 4 ml every other day
WISNTROL 2 ml with sustenon
GROWTH H every 2 dyas 3 UI
CLENBUTEROL 2 pills per day

6 WEEK
DECADURABOLIN 4 ml every other day
CLENBUTEROL 3 pills per day

2 WEEK �?? 7 WEEK
TAMOXIFEN 1 a day , and PROVIRON
ULTRA WATER PILL ( water have destilled water or boiled )

CLENBUTEROL 3 pills per day

4WEEK - 8 WEEK
NOVADEX and CLOMID

0 WEEK thru 8WEEK

GENERAL
Multivitamin ( take double dose )
Vitamin B12 - Z and Zink
Amino Acids
FISH OIL
CLA

workout
mon - fri
mornings 30 min low intensity cardio
noon 1 muscle a day

sat-sun
recreational soprts with the family

Have you ever cycled before? Going by the doses I would say yes, but the order and dosing looks all messed up.

First sust should be shot every other day.

do you really need to run over a gram a week of test?

4mls deca eod? Unless your deca is dosed at 50mg/ml I don’t think this is wise.

You are running the deca for too short a period. Same thing with the sust. Try a 12 week cycle.

I see you using proviron and nolv during cycle for estrogen control. I wouldn’t use the nolv unless you have too and I would not suggest you use proviron as an AI. Try adex or aromasin.

Bottom line - you can’t just take a handfull of different drugs and toss them together to make a cycle and expect to get the results you want. This cycle needs a ton of structural changes.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Have you ever cycled before? Going by the doses I would say yes, but the order and dosing looks all messed up.

First sust should be shot every other day.

do you really need to run over a gram a week of test?

4mls deca eod? Unless your deca is dosed at 50mg/ml I don’t think this is wise.

You are running the deca for too short a period. Same thing with the sust. Try a 12 week cycle.

I see you using proviron and nolv during cycle for estrogen control. I wouldn’t use the nolv unless you have too and I would not suggest you use proviron as an AI. Try adex or aromasin.

Bottom line - you can’t just take a handfull of different drugs and toss them together to make a cycle and expect to get the results you want. This cycle needs a ton of structural changes.[/quote]

Im tring to squeese it all in 2 months , but as you rec it might not be a good idea

How About
1 2 week

1 ml sust mon wed fri
2 UI HGH tues thurs

3 6 week
same as weeks 1 and 2
plus deca 1 ml deca con hgh days
and wins with sust
begin tamox

6 10
drop sus and hgh
add clen

10 12
ending
clen
clomid

this would milder approach …

what would you rec …

Thanks for the advice

If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.[/quote]

Ill look into those, haven’t used them before…

and recomended mini cycle …do they promote high water retention ??

[quote]Paolo wrote:
2thepain wrote:
If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.

Ill look into those, haven’t used them before…

and recomended mini cycle …do they promote high water retention ??

[/quote]

How many cycles have you done in the past?

[quote]Agon wrote:
Paolo wrote:
2thepain wrote:
If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.

Ill look into those, haven’t used them before…

and recomended mini cycle …do they promote high water retention ??

How many cycles have you done in the past?[/quote]

2

[quote]Paolo wrote:
2thepain wrote:
If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.

Ill look into those, haven’t used them before…

and recomended mini cycle …do they promote high water retention ??

[/quote]

Actually you have, test prop is one of the four esters present in your sust.

Over the whole cycle you are going to do just 24iu of GH?

2iu two days a week is really nowhere near enough GH to see any benefit and it is not taken reguarlly enough and 6 weeks is nowhere near enough time, drop the GH full stop at these doses, GH is only really worth it if you are going to run at least 20iu a week for at least 6 months.

It is better to give your doses in ml not MG, so instead of saying 1ml of sustanon it is better to state 250mg, this is particularly important when stating anything other than sustanon (sus usually comes in 250mg per 1ml so we know that one) but any other compounds it is best to say the mg, 4ml of deca could be 200mg or it could be 800mg and that�??s a massive difference of course.

Are you going to continue deca on its own in weeks 6 to 10 after you have “dropped sus and deca”?

what is “wins” If you mean winstrol what amount what frequency?

What amount and frequency of chlomid and clen do you propose?

If you cannot set out a simple cycle plan
I find it hard to believe you have had 2 successful cycles so far, this information is all over the place.

I would scrap this whole plan and revise the cycle, if you need further assistance with your cycles I believe you would get a lot more help if you write them down better.

P.S. 12 weeks is 3 months not 2

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Paolo wrote:
2thepain wrote:
If you are dealing with a short amount of time you may want to switch esters. Try using prop and NPP.

Ill look into those, haven’t used them before…

and recomended mini cycle …do they promote high water retention ??

Actually you have, test prop is one of the four esters present in your sust. [/quote]

I need to study some more …Thx

The Ive done in the past

were very simple ,
first 8 weeks
hgh and sust

second 16 weeks
deca and win and some sus in the middle
clen at the end

both
tribumucase and tamoxifeno

I liked the results of the first one so much better

Rgds

[quote]Paolo wrote:

I liked the results of the first one so much better

[/quote]

Then why does this one look more like the second? Doesn’t make much sense.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

Over the whole cycle you are going to do just 24iu of GH?

2iu two days a week is really nowhere near enough GH to see any benefit and it is not taken reguarlly enough and 6 weeks is nowhere near enough time, drop the GH full stop at these doses, GH is only really worth it if you are going to run at least 20iu a week for at least 6 months.

It is better to give your doses in ml not MG, so instead of saying 1ml of sustanon it is better to state 250mg, this is particularly important when stating anything other than sustanon (sus usually comes in 250mg per 1ml so we know that one) but any other compounds it is best to say the mg, 4ml of deca could be 200mg or it could be 800mg and that�??s a massive difference of course.

Are you going to continue deca on its own in weeks 6 to 10 after you have “dropped sus and deca”?

what is “wins” If you mean winstrol what amount what frequency?

What amount and frequency of chlomid and clen do you propose?

If you cannot set out a simple cycle plan
I find it hard to believe you have had 2 successful cycles so far, this information is all over the place.

I would scrap this whole plan and revise the cycle, if you need further assistance with your cycles I believe you would get a lot more help if you write them down better.

P.S. 12 weeks is 3 months not 2

[/quote]

If you read my first post it’s originally a 8 week cycle !
sustenon( organon is 250mg)
decaduradbolin ( organon is 200mg )

I appreciate your advice, but I strongly disagree with the dosages of HGH, at those levels you would be combining HGH and insulin to level out the effects and after 6 month of training I would gain not 20 but more like 100 lbs …!!!

my goal so we stay focused is to gain 20 lbs and be increasing the test level fax loss should be a given with my diet

Rgds

[quote]Paolo wrote:
im an avid reader of this forum[/quote]

I don’t believe you.

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
Paolo wrote:

I liked the results of the first one so much better

Then why does this one look more like the second? Doesn’t make much sense.[/quote]

Im tring to combine both

the first cycle gave me great results on size and form , plus very little water and odor

the second gave a real good definition and cut

Rgds

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Paolo wrote:
im an avid reader of this forum

I don’t believe you.[/quote]

x2

[quote]Paolo wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

I appreciate your advice, but I strongly disagree with the dosages of HGH, at those levels you would be combining HGH and insulin to level out the effects and after 6 month of training I would gain not 20 but more like 100 lbs …!!!

[/quote]

WTF? Sorry dude but you have got this whole thing wrong on many levels

Okay

maybe you folks can help me out, 10 years ago a PT came over and offerd to supply me with his knowlegd and help , for and obviouse price , I accepted and that was my firt cycle

2 years after another Pt came over and told me that what I got was all wrong …and there I go again pay more …

8 years later you folks tell me AGAIN Im all wrong

Im completelty lost I belived I knew the basics …now its seems I have a lot to learn

Rgds

No roids for you. Put down the fork. 21% BF? Come on.