How About This Amount of Volume?

What do you think about this much volume?

I’d like to see the rest of the program before I comment. But if the rest of the week is like M,T,W then it’s pretty high.

Obviously someone is going to start talking about drugs, but you still have to be willing to do the work in the first place.

There used to be a sample workout on his website, before the crappy redesign. He trains like that 6 days a week.

[quote]Modi wrote:
I’d like to see the rest of the program before I comment. But if the rest of the week is like M,T,W then it’s pretty high.

Obviously someone is going to start talking about drugs, but you still have to be willing to do the work in the first place.[/quote]

I’m not against drugs but I don’t use them. I wonder how optimal it would be for anybody on and/or off. Obviously it’s best for him he has been a world champion. But does it work because he is a freak and his body can handle it or would the average person succeed more than say adding more recovery days, or if not lowering the reps or sets.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Modi wrote:

Obviously someone is going to start talking about drugs, but you still have to be willing to do the work in the first place.

I’m not against drugs but I don’t use them. I wonder how optimal it would be for anybody on and/or off. Obviously it’s best for him he has been a world champion. But does it work because he is a freak and his body can handle it or would the average person succeed more than say adding more recovery days, or if not lowering the reps or sets.
[/quote]

I’m in the same boat as you. I’m not against them, but choose not to use them myself.

I know I would get driven into the ground on that program, but the fact remains that 99%+ of the population wouldn’t even have the drive to commit to that volume of training.