How About Them Pats....

John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded broncos’ flag in the window. “This house is yours for eternity, John,” said God. “This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.” John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three story mansion with a black and gold driveway, a 50 foot flag pole with an enormous Steeler banner and a Big Ben “7” on it. And in every window, a terrible towel. John looked at God and said “I do not mean to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and even went into the hall of fame.” God said “So what is your point John?” “Well why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?” God chuckled, and said “John, that’s not Ben’s house, that’s my house.”

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
Boy did I enjoy watching the colts get cock-slapped on national television. People in Indiana love to smell their own piss, the def don’t have much to celebrate about, and this victory made it all the sweater cuz now Nascar’s finest fans don’t have anything to holler and hoot about…

Not to mention im the biggest pats fan ever…

Anyone else think peyton manning is overrated?[/quote]

Sweater or sweeter? Getting all hot & wet or knitting something? :slight_smile:

[quote]STILLERS wrote:
I believe Plex, Duce, Kendrell, Chad Scott, Casey Hampton among others were injured during both iggles and patsy games. The score was close because Pitt wen’t into turtle mode to hold on to the game. Even with that, the score was closer than the stats would lead you to believe. Big Ben got the “jitters” out - he’ll be fine. [/quote]

you are wrong, plex wasn’t out, in fact he scored the first two touchdowns on a cornerback mismatch. His early scoring set the tone in the game and in fact i think he was the main reason the steelers won. Also, i’ve come to the beleif that the steelers are better with jerome bettis, he is rejuvenated, so don’t make staley being out of the game as a disadvantage. The pats not having dillion is far worse then the steelers not having duce staley. When dillion goes down we put in kevin faulk. When duce goes down you substitue with a surefire hall of famer and a man who has rushed for more then 12,000 yards. I rest my case.

You are correct Plex was in. Actually so was Duce who had well over 100 yards. I am a fan of The Bus, but, he is fat and slow. I believe with our offensive line almot anyone could have posted Bus type numbers. Duce is faster to the hole, more explosive, can get the corner, and can catch passes. The Steelers are making a mistake by starting the Bus. If anything they should start Duce and bring in a fresh Bus to pound in the second half exactly the opposite of what they did against the Jersey Jets…

That was an ass whopping they layed on the steelers, even I was suprised as to how easily and dominantly the pats won…

can i hear talk of a dynasty??

Don’t think McNabb is gonna hand it to them like BR did.

Eagles are more hungry for it than the Pats, and thats a fact.

We need a t-pool.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
pats will maul pittsburgh next week.[/quote]

who called it?

i’ll be making the mad blang when pats maul the beagles.

[quote]STILLERS wrote:
They lose next week!![/quote]

wannh, wannh, wannhhh. Wrong answer. Go Patriots!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Those aren’t the real Patriots that are playing.

The real Patriots have little Minutemen in a three-point stance on their helmets. They have a QB named Grogan who has a really long neck. That’s who the Patriots are.

I don’t know who the team is playing in N.E, but they’re not Patriots. [/quote]

Yeah, these Patriots are actually winning super bowls.

[quote]!vic wrote:
John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded broncos’ flag in the window. “This house is yours for eternity, John,” said God. “This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.” John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three story mansion with a black and gold driveway, a 50 foot flag pole with an enormous Steeler banner and a Big Ben “7” on it. And in every window, a terrible towel. John looked at God and said “I do not mean to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and even went into the hall of fame.” God said “So what is your point John?” “Well why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?” God chuckled, and said “John, that’s not Ben’s house, that’s my house.”[/quote]

Well, guess what. God’s team just lost…bwwwaahaahahaha

[quote]pudge wrote:

Eagles are more hungry for it than the Pats, and thats a fact.[/quote]

Oh, that’s a fact huh? I think they’re happy as a pig in shit that they finally won a NFC title in four tries; very satisfied with their accomplishment and will go no further. Can’t wait for another Patriots title.

[quote]randman wrote:
pudge wrote:

Eagles are more hungry for it than the Pats, and thats a fact.

Oh, that’s a fact huh? I think they’re happy as a pig in shit that they finally won a NFC title in four tries; very satisfied with their accomplishment and will go no further. Can’t wait for another Patriots title.[/quote]

Hehe, the PHeagles kept Vick in the pocket. Containment my friend. But guess what, they aint even gonna have to try to “contain” Mr. Brady. They get to play Headhunter. I’ve seen him run, errr jog, sorry, and even a “pig in shit” can catch that little Abercrombie-fucker.

All Phillie has to worry about is Brady. Dillon can’t run against a decent front as was shown tonight.

Shut down Brady and you shut down the Minute-Dynasty.

By the way if Big Ben can utilize a little momentum and exploit some coverage weakness I’ll be damned if McNabb couldnt do it w/ his eyes closed.

And yeah its a fact as stated by myself today ; )

Knowing my luck I’ll be retracting these statements on the 7th, lol.

[quote]randman wrote:
Well, guess what. God’s team just lost…bwwwaahaahahaha[/quote]

…and it was a slow and painful death. Still have to stick by them through thick and thin.

Screw all ah yinz.
That was sad to watch the Steelers lose yeasterday. But thats O.K… there’s allways next year,and bestdes its just a game, right?right? oh, shit I’m fallin apart here! Somebody throw me a terrible towel, I don’t want my computer to see me crying.
Nah, just kidding. Good luck to the rest of the teams!

You know I just like to talk smack but truthfully I’m just enjoying the Patriots run right now. I’ve waited my whole life for what’s happened the last 3 years in New England sports. Two Superbowls by NE and then the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series last year. I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. I know New England is on the tail end of this mini dynasty but I’ll enjoy every minute of it. Hopefully they can pull out one more…

Coach Bilbo Cowshit is the WORST.

[quote]STILLERS wrote:
Coach Bilbo Cowshit is the WORST.[/quote]

yeah he is pretty bad, just be happy your team ain’t coached by Holmgren the Twinkee Eliminator.