How About Short Cycle?

i have three experiences using steroid.
last one was with sustanon 600mm per week.
now i’m gonna use steroid only for 4? or 5weeks,
because i will leave where i;m living soon.
so, i have to finish pct before i’m on airplane.
i prepared deca-durabolin and enanthate enough.
how about short cycle.?

plz recommand me the amount of testo per week.
and… is there a difference in pct? compared to 10week cycle?

Short esters are the logical choice for a short(er) cyle.

Nandrolone Phenyl Proprionate and Testosterone Proprionate would be better suited for your situation.

A test/nadrolone ratio of 5:3 is commonly accepted around here.

It would also be wise to look into an AI for estrogen control.

i put together a cycle for a friend that was a 2 on 3 off that went like this:

W 1-2 TestP 150mg EOD
W 1-2 NPP 100mg EOD
W 1-2 Adex 0.25mg EOD
W 3-4 Nolva 20mg/d
W 6 repeat

He was happy with it. If you wanted to run it as a 4 week cycle you could but you’d start getting some suppression. The nolva might be enough to rebound after just 4 weeks though. If only have time for one cycle before leaving I would maybe run it 3-4 weeks and then 2-3 weeks of nolva.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Short esters are the logical choice for a short(er) cyle.

Nandrolone Phenyl Proprionate and Testosterone Proprionate would be better suited for your situation.

A test/nadrolone ratio of 5:3 is commonly accepted around here.

It would also be wise to look into an AI for estrogen control. [/quote]

then, how much amount of testo proprionate can i use?

You CAN use anywhere from 400mg/wk-2000mg/wk. What you SHOULD use depends entirely on how you respond to different dosages. We don’t know enough about your history to comment on that. I guess if you ran 600mg last time you could use 500mg of test and 300mg nand.

I am currently using Prop. As it is good gear i am finding that the results i am seeing from 525mg/wk far surpass the gains i have seen in the past from 750mg Cypionate plus further anabolics.

If you wanted to JUST run 75mg of Prop per day for the weeks desired - you would get excellent enough results.

PCT could very well be:

Wk1-4 Test Prop 75mg/d-525mg/wk
Wk5+6 Nolvadex 20mg/d

Running the old favourite 40/40/20/20 would be best for PCT, but you somply dont have time if i understand the post correctly.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
I am currently using Prop. As it is good gear i am finding that the results i am seeing from 525mg/wk far surpass the gains i have seen in the past from 750mg Cypionate plus further anabolics.

If you wanted to JUST run 75mg of Prop per day for the weeks desired - you would get excellent enough results.

PCT could very well be:

Wk1-4 Test Prop 75mg/d-525mg/wk
Wk5+6 Nolvadex 20mg/d

Running the old favourite 40/40/20/20 would be best for PCT, but you somply dont have time if i understand the post correctly.

Brook[/quote]

this is what I did, it is good indeed, I tried going 150mg ed but started having some decent sides so I went back to the 75mg ed which was plenty.