How About Girl's Diets?

Gf want’s to lose a few pounds and “tone up” and asked me to come up with a plan of what/how to eat. Now, I have an idea of where I want to go with this (think low carb), but I’m asking you guys for some general pointers just to double check that I’m not fucking up somehow.
If there’s a thread relating to this with a good amount of info, can you link me to it? Maybe I’ve missed something.

Help?
Thank you.

jC

The key is for her to consume fewer calories than she burns.

Unless she’s dedicated to a low-carb lifestyle, it may be a mistake to take her carb intake too low.

If she tends to eat junk food, she may make good progress by just eliminating it in favor of “healthy” lower-calorie alternatives.

what are we, a different species or something? LOL. Same rules apply to females as males when it comes to dieting…

figureathlete.com

bam, problem solved.

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:
figureathlete.com

bam, problem solved.[/quote]

I’ve already checked it out, genius.
As I said, double checking to make sure I’m not gonna fuck up,bam.

bam lol.

[quote]elusive wrote:
bam lol. [/quote]

Where in NY do you live anyways

Read Berardi’s 7 Tips article… that’s about all she will need to follow. Also, in this weeks interview of Crosgrove I’d pay close attention to how he describes gradually changing a person’s diet. You don’t want to set her up for failure by making too many drastic changes right away.

I’m in Brooklyn, NY. BAM! Where in New York do you reside? lol

my bad man, bam. damn, thats too many damn bams for one man to stand.

[quote]elusive wrote:
I’m in Brooklyn, NY. BAM! Where in New York do you reside? lol[/quote]

BK, all day. More precisely Bensonhurst. Lol you close?
Edit: BAM!

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
elusive wrote:

Edit: BAM![/quote]

Yeah… Dyker Hieghts/Bensonhurst area myself. Small world. Shoot me a PM.

[quote]kylec72 wrote:
Read Berardi’s 7 Tips article… that’s about all she will need to follow. Also, in this weeks interview of Crosgrove I’d pay close attention to how he describes gradually changing a person’s diet. You don’t want to set her up for failure by making too many drastic changes right away.[/quote]

The 7 tips-I know those like the back of my hand, and you’re right. They were gonna be the “outline” of what I’m gonna teach her to do.
Didn’t get a chance to read this weeks articles yet, but I’ll definitely take a look at them now.
Thnx dawg

[quote]elusive wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
elusive wrote:

Edit: BAM!

Yeah… Dyker Hieghts/Bensonhurst area myself. Small world. Shoot me a PM.[/quote]

Nuh-uh! You forgot to “bam” it!

belated bam