Houston Rodeo?

Anybody going? Personally,Im excited to go. I have been since I was 6 or 7. Im not to sure when but im sure I can find someone to see form the lineup. Im starting to get into country. Im also excited for the best of the best of kicker chicks of Houston,Tx. Remember Men,as the saying goes…Save a Horse,Ride a Cowgirl!

will be at two performances, Lady Antebellum and Brooks and Dunn. Survived another year of the BBQ cookof also.

I was out there last year visiting family and got the chance to go to the rodeo, eat some GREAT food (somehow we all survived eaten that BBQ and the only time I’ve ever had deep fried oreos, man those were good!), and see Darius Rucker live so it was a great trip. I wish I could go again this year.

Just moved to Houston last August. I guess this is like a really big event here. Need to be better prepared for next year.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
will be at two performances, Lady Antebellum and Brooks and Dunn. Survived another year of the BBQ cookof also. [/quote]
When is Lady Antebellum? I might go see them. Btw,Im always wondering wtf the Black Eye Peas and Mary J Blige has to do with the Rodeo.