House Arrest Sucks

Max My gym is full of cammera’s,it’s 24\7

Out of curiosity…

Is this sort of a pre-trial House Arrest?
Is this a condition of release for probation or Supervised Release or the parallel in Canada?
Is it RF monitoring?
Is it GPS monitoring?
Is it voice verification or manual monitoring?
In the states most if not all house arrest or home confinement sentences allot for schedules for work, religious service and other pertinent needs that needs to be arranged. If you are under total lockdown, it must be something serious.

In the states generally Home Confinement or House Arrest is for non-violent offenders, GPS monitoring is allotted for those who do pose a risk.

Im curious to what your situation is that lead you in this predicament, w/o going into specifics of course.

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
Thanks i’ve been thinking of writing a book, but nobody would ever belive it[/quote]

It wouldn’t happen to be about a vegetarian bodybuilding vampire who falls in love with a ghost transcends time and rules the universe from his amped up Subaru would it?

Cuz if it is, you’re gonna run into some problems.

Charges are (arson) and (disregard of hunnan life)

ya skyzks, I’ve devoured some souls in my life

Charges are (arson) and (disregard of hunnan life) conditions are not stepping foot in my gym and not leaving house without oldlady, who works three jobs, and not being out at night. you can probably google it,I don’t give a shit. These are bail conditions, I’ve been found guilty of nothing, so when I beat this in Feb. I will have lost year of my life for nothing, other than bad record and atitude![/quote]

How are the Judges in your district? Are they liberal, if they are I would petition the Court to allow you to go work (your gym) as you are needed there. The officers can check up on you there. I would be willing to bet that if you prove that this is your livelihood the Court would allow you to be at your place of business

Ya tried that, went to sumpreme court,

Im still confused about your situation… Wanna tell the full story?

[quote]E901 wrote:
Im still confused about your situation… Wanna tell the full story? [/quote]

Why are you confused, just google it and it will all be clear to you. Supreme Court and everything.

It’s hard without incrininating myself, plus I’m plunken away here with one finger

It’s hard without incrininating myself, plus I’m plunken away here with one finger.But here goes. I got out 5 years ago, met a chick in a small town, so moved there opened gym (was a strength coach in early 20’s)so it’s what I new when it was time to mellow (Canadaian rico’s screwn shit up anyway)I thought I’d raise a family and retire (run gym) there was a shitty gym already in this town run by local, all the cops went there, and it shut down after I opened, bigger 24\7 club. They shut me down on some bullshit few mths latter, I won that. I reopened across the street (bigger location) and sued the cops, and won that. I have been fighting with old landlord over lease, The cops say they found faulty maltoff on roof of old loction, since I have arson in my past, they charged me. No evedance just my record. I can’t say much more than that, without screwn myself. I served my time, and I’m a good coach and father, this is the only sight I know, so this is where I vent. Thanks guys[/quote]

Dude, if you are going thru all this just because someone found a bottle of gas on the roof of some old building, this is a serious miscarriage of justice. I can’t even see how this has not been dropped. Your lawyer sux. Either that, or there is a little bit more than you are saying. You are right in not putting too much on this post as it could potentially be used agaisnt you. The cops not liking you is irrelevant. Something stinks here.

Turns out Jake did give us enough information to conduct productive google search.

I’d offer the cops free membership. That should clear things up real quick.

[quote]sandos wrote:

It’s hard without incrininating myself, plus I’m plunken away here with one finger.But here goes. I got out 5 years ago, met a chick in a small town, so moved there opened gym (was a strength coach in early 20’s)so it’s what I new when it was time to mellow (Canadaian rico’s screwn shit up anyway)I thought I’d raise a family and retire (run gym) there was a shitty gym already in this town run by local, all the cops went there, and it shut down after I opened, bigger 24\7 club. They shut me down on some bullshit few mths latter, I won that. I reopened across the street (bigger location) and sued the cops, and won that. I have been fighting with old landlord over lease, The cops say they found faulty maltoff on roof of old loction, since I have arson in my past, they charged me. No evedance just my record. I can’t say much more than that, without screwn myself. I served my time, and I’m a good coach and father, this is the only sight I know, so this is where I vent. Thanks guys[/quote]

Dude, if you are going thru all this just because someone found a bottle of gas on the roof of some old building, this is a serious miscarriage of justice. I can’t even see how this has not been dropped. Your lawyer sux. Either that, or there is a little bit more than you are saying. You are right in not putting too much on this post as it could potentially be used agaisnt you. The cops not liking you is irrelevant. Something stinks here. [/quote]

I don’t know what to make of what Jake is saying but a prosecutor with an agenda can totally destroy the life of an innocent person. A person can be destroyed financially even if they win and they can often be found guilty with the flimsiest evidence. You never want to find yourself at the mercy of a jury.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I’d offer the cops free membership. That should clear things up real quick.
[/quote]
I had this same thought.

No prank calls!

On edge, your bang on brother

WHy link it?

This site has plenty off assholes who would send an anonymous message to the cops and hey presto, bail condition broke and you;re in the slammer.

Dont underestimate anonymous piece of shit who want to troll you IRL.

nobody wiil bother me,

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

Charges are (arson) and (disregard of hunnan life) conditions are not stepping foot in my gym and not leaving house without oldlady, who works three jobs, and not being out at night. you can probably google it,I don’t give a shit. These are bail conditions, I’ve been found guilty of nothing, so when I beat this in Feb. I will have lost year of my life for nothing, other than bad record and atitude![/quote]

How are the Judges in your district? Are they liberal, if they are I would petition the Court to allow you to go work (your gym) as you are needed there. The officers can check up on you there. I would be willing to bet that if you prove that this is your livelihood the Court would allow you to be at your place of business[/quote]

Sounds like he’s on pre-trial house arrest, right?