Hottest Female Athlete

Jenna most certainly is an athelete! Have you ever seen her snatch? Sorry I couldn’t resist. Seriously though I’d say Amy Fahdli (sp?).

Wideguy you truly are a pig, but I laughed anyway.

Even though she’s not an athlete anymore, I think Elizabeth Hasselback (formerly Elizabeth Filarski of Survivor fame) gives Finch a run for her money. She was the captain of her Division one softball team in college (BU i think?)…

Oink, oink.

that chick can vault my pole any time!!!

Wideguy- Something tells me you are oinking with pride.

Gabby Reese no bout a doubt it! When you put it all together- looks, athletic ability, inner and outer strength, and a kick ass postive (and even humble) attitude, she is THE all time T-woman/uber babe. Her attitude may be the coolest thing about her. When I have a daughter, she will definitely be someone I would point to as a role model, something that’s rare for any girl not wanting to be a ho.
Creed brought up a good point in that most of the “athletes” that are touted and/or marketed as hotties usually are sub par as athletes (Anna Kournikova’s a good example). Then some have such a nasty man hating lesbo attitude, which is ugly. That’s why Gabby is the total package. She never even took the whole modeling thing that seriously.
Others that exemplify what I’m talking about are Mia Hamm, and those fine Williams sistas. Incidentally, did anyone see the cover of this month’s “Fit Pregnancy” on the stands? It has Gabby at 8 1/2 months still lookin’ hot!

Yeah, but actually I was thinking about that movie National Lampoon’s European Vacation. When Clark Griswald finds his son Rusty fooling around with a hooker and he says “Oink, oink my good man”.

BTW I may be a pig, but I did get a pretty girl to laugh.

Got her to laugh twice now!

pig pig pig in the poke!!!

SOULNINJA –

I think it’s a bit harsh to call Kournikova sub-par as an athlete. She may not have been a world-beater, but she was ranked in the top-20 in the world. She didn’t win tournaments, but she won a whole lot of matches on the women’s pro tennis tour. I would hardly call that “sub par,” even if there are better tennis players out there.

Other women just get bitter about Anna’s attention because it was for her looks rather than her tournament results. But so sad, too bad. It’s basically just sour grapes. She’s hot, and she’s an exceptional athlete to boot. She also is apparently quite a bitch, and I don’t think I could talk to her for more than 5 minutes, but that doesn’t come through in the picture spreads.