Hot Stuff...1990's

Am I the only one who remembers this stuff? I remember Steve Brisbos used to do ads for them.

Oh yeah! I used to work at GNC during high school in the 90’s - it was still for sale then, I am trying to remember what it tasted like, I don’t remember it being gross…but the kicker was all the trash they claimed to throw in there - smilax, orazynol, ox bile, orchic powder.

I remember it was rumored that in the 80’s they got busted for putting methyltest in it.

apparently they still make it…

Important Information
Safety Information
As with all dietary supplements, if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are under medical care or taking medication seek advice from a health care professional prior to using. Diabetics: Use only under the supervision of a physician. Not recommended for weight control. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients
Ion-exchanged and Cross-flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, Fructose, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), All Natural Flavoring, Hot Stuff Exclusive Protobolic Base, Guar Gum, Stevia. Hot Stuff Exclusive Protobolic Base: Guarana Seed, Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Tribulus Terrestris, Creatine Monohydrate, Calcium Pyruvate, Plant Derived Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Bromelain, Papain), Eleutherococcus Senticosus, L-gLutamine Peptide, Rna/Dna Blend, Mexican Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto Berry, Smilax Root (Sarsaparilla), Plant Phytosterol Complex (50% Beta-sitosterol, 25% Campesterol and 20% Stigmasterol), Kola Nut, Yohimbe Bark, Wild Oaks, Nettle Root, Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Lycium Berry, Schizandra Berry, White Peony Root, American Ginseng Root, Ho-sHou-wu Root, Codonopsis Root, Muira Puama Stem, L-Lysine, Yerba Mate, Suma Root, Eucommia Bark, Epimedium Herb, Dendrobium Stem, Quebracho Bark, Cordyceps, Silica, Vanadyl Sulfate, Colostrum, Royal Jelly, Angelica Root, Astragalus Root, L-carnitine, N-acetyl, L-cysteine (Nac), Phosphatidyl Serine Complex, Coenzyme Q10.

Directions
Mix 2 rounded scoops (65 g or 1/2 cup) of Hot Stuff with 12 oz of water (or beverage of your choice) as a dietary supplement. Best when consumed between meals or within one hour after exercise. Suggested Dosage: Take two 65 g servings daily. (This will yield 80 g of protein.) Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Nutrition Facts
Click here for nutritional information from the product packaging.

Serving size: 2 rounded scoops
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250
Calories from Fat 30
Calories from Saturated Fat
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g (5%)
Saturated Fat 2g (10%)
Polyunsaturated Fat
Monounsaturated Fat
Trans Fat
Cholesterol 60mg (20%)
Sodium 90mg (4%)
Potassium
Total Carbohydrate 20g (7%)
Dietary Fiber 1g (4%)
Soluble Fiber
Insoluble Fiber
Sugars 18g (0%)
Sugar Alcohol
Other Carbohydrate
Protein 40g (80%)
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Vitamin A
Percent of vitamin A present as beta-carotene
Vitamin C
Calcium 0 (34%)
Iron
Flavor 0 (0%)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150mg (250%)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg (72%)
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 50mg (2%)
Vitamin E (as Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 100IU (330%)
Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) 15mg (100%)
Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate) 40mg (10%)
Vitamin B6 (as Pak Pyridoxal Alpha-Ketoglutarate) 25mg (1250%)
Chromium (as Chelavate) 250mcg (209%)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.

Product Description
Product Description
Dietary Supplement. Anabolic Activator. 80g Protein per 2 Servings. Contains 55 popular bodybuilding supplements! Over 15 years and still going strong! Perhaps the greatest thing about Hot Stuff is that it takes the mystery, guesswork and confusion out of using sports supplements.

We’ve achieved this by combining just about every popular bodybuilding product into one delicious high protein super powder. In fact, a daily serving of Hot Stuff is the equivalent of taking over 100 pills. Yes, a whole new world of progress awaits you once you add Hot Stuff to your exercise training program.

Blended with Ion-Exchanged and Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate; Enhanced with Glutamine Peptides and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s); Jam packed with oriental herbs; Rich in anti-oxidants; Contains natural energy boosters; Fortified with digestive enzymes; Low in lactose; Great tasting; Mixes instantly by hand; No aspartame, Acesulfame K Potassium or other artificial sweeteners. Texture and color may vary slightly from batch to batch. The various colored flecks in Hot Stuff are from the naturally occurring herbs. Hot stuff may be used by both males and females

I remember it. The original stuff had some illegal products in it, then it got pulled and reformulated.

They also marketed “Steroid Replacement Packs.”

I remember that stuff. I was in 8th grade I think. I used to beg my dad for some weider weight gainer & tiger milk bars

[quote]DeadRamones wrote:
I remember that stuff. I was in 8th grade I think. I used to beg my dad for some weider weight gainer & tiger milk bars[/quote]

Tiger milk was the shit! Haven’t had one of those in years, I assume they still make them.