HOT-ROX While Bulking?

I am currently on a bulking phase right now, in an attempt to gain lean muscle and strength for the upcoming football season. I’ve been making decent gains so far, with some fat gain. While I’m pretty happy with these gains, I’m not too thrilled about the fat increase. I understand that a calorie surplus will cause fat gain, and i realize that HOT-ROX Extreme is no wonder-pill.

I am slowly increasing my cardio load, and i was wondering if anyone had any input on the effects of HOT-ROX Extreme with maintinence or greater calorie intake.

I do powerlift in the football offseason, and i wouldnt mind cutting down a bit and dropping a weight class. I had dropped a few pounds with the increased cardio, but i am weary of increasing it too far due to overtraining, and the fact that i am more focused on gaining strength.

So overall, just looking for some input other than “cut later dumbass”

thanks

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
I am currently on a bulking phase right now, in an attempt to gain lean muscle and strength for the upcoming football season. I’ve been making decent gains so far, with some fat gain. While I’m pretty happy with these gains, I’m not too thrilled about the fat increase. I understand that a calorie surplus will cause fat gain, and i realize that HOT-ROX Extreme is no wonder-pill.

I am slowly increasing my cardio load, and i was wondering if anyone had any input on the effects of HOT-ROX Extreme with maintinence or greater calorie intake.

I do powerlift in the football offseason, and i wouldnt mind cutting down a bit and dropping a weight class. I had dropped a few pounds with the increased cardio, but i am weary of increasing it too far due to overtraining, and the fact that i am more focused on gaining strength.

So overall, just looking for some input other than “cut later dumbass”

thanks[/quote]

1. You NEED the calorie increase to gain muscle, no ifs ands or buts about it.

2. You can’t bulk and cut at the same time. decide whats more important to you at this time and to one or the other.

3. The vast majority of fat burners have appetite supressants (though im not sure HOT-ROX does), be aware of that if ur trying to bulk

4. cut later dumbass

Don’t waste your money.
It’s not going to make a big difference if you use it or not. If you are planning on using it because it contains Carbolin 19, then buy Carbolin 19 instead.

You’d be better off using a supplement like that with some anabolic pump and creatine than just buying HOT-ROX.
Besides, like the above poster said, you can always cut… dumb-ass.

it wouldnt be all bad if the dumbass stuff got knocked off i mean seriously you ass wipes just cant resist huh?

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
it wouldnt be all bad if the dumbass stuff got knocked off i mean seriously you ass wipes just cant resist huh?[/quote]

Hey now, they’re just playing. You asked for it by specifically requesting people not say it :slight_smile:

but i was also asking for some controversy on a boring friday night…

oh well

lol

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
but i was also asking for some controversy on a boring friday night…

oh well

lol[/quote]

dumbass.

Saturday morning too late?

[quote]dyeguy1212 wrote:
it wouldnt be all bad if the dumbass stuff got knocked off i mean seriously you ass wipes just cant resist huh?[/quote]

NO. I just can’t resist it when I come along newb posts like these.
It’s a beautiful thing.

Why not try Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male?