Hot-Rox vs. Red Bands

Can anyone list their experiences if you have taken both and the differences you see? I’ve taken Hot-Rox and am thinking about trying out Red Bands. I have read other posts about these but they did not really compare one another.

First, I am 6-1 and 175 lbs. Not sure BF%. Ok, with Hot-Rox I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks and kept all muscle(probably gained a little). So I was very satisfied with Hot-Rox. During that time I followed phase two of the mutation series and my diet was great except for once a week I would go out to the bars.1 week breakStarted Red Bands, I also started Alpha Male at this time(of course, Surge, LC Grow, & Mult. Vit.) The Alpha Male made me hungry all the time, so it made it hard to restrict my caloric intake. Also, I found out I was moving during this time so everyone wanted to party all the time. Needless to say my diet SUCKED, pizza,beer & junk food. I decided this was a good time to take a break from everything. So I stopped all supplements. I had been on Red Bands & Alpha Male for about 3 weeks when I decided this. I decided to hop on the scale and I figured that I would have gained everything back(and some). I had lost 1 pound. Now, you might think that isn’t much, but while on Hot-Rox I tried to keep my diet between 1600 - 1800 calories a day. While on Red Bands I am sure that at least 4 days out of 7 for 3 weeks I took in between 3,000 and 4,000 calories a day if not more. All crap food. Through this Red Bands not only kept off the weight I had lost but still burned off 1 pound. As soon as I get settled in to my new place I am starting everything back up again and have a brand new bottle of Red Bands waiting for me. So, sorry about the longness of this, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. But I would put my money on Red Bands if I had to bet which was better. Also as a side note, I do not recommend taking Alpha Male while cutting because of the increase in appetite. Although that might be just me and everyone else wasn’t hungry all the time.