T Nation

HOT-ROX vs Fahrenheit

Which is better for a woman to take?

Average woman sub par everyday diet and lack of training Fahrenheit. That is what it is designed for.

A true T-woman. One who knows how to train and has her diet in order. Maximum Strength HOT-ROX.

Hope that Helps,
Phill

To add to what Phil already said, the difference is the dosage. One serving of Fahrenheit is 750mg while HOT-ROX Max Strength is 1500mg. For the average person Fahrenheit/HOT-ROX is quite adequate. For the person that wants maximum chemical boost HOT-ROX Max is the way to go.

Is that a dosage per pill or just the max you can take? I see you take anywhere from 1-4 pills at a time. It is for a girl at work who is trying to drop some weight, she is working out and trying to eat right. I would not list her as hardcore but she is trying. Why would the maximum strength not benefit her more even if not training hard? HOT-ROX is a thermogenic not a work out enhancer, correct?

Sorry for the basic questions, we both read the post on HOT-ROX and still had some questions.

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
Is that a dosage per pill or just the max you can take? I see you take anywhere from 1-4 pills at a time. It is for a girl at work who is trying to drop some weight, she is working out and trying to eat right. I would not list her as hardcore but she is trying. Why would the maximum strength not benefit her more even if not training hard? HOT-ROX is a thermogenic not a work out enhancer, correct?

Sorry for the basic questions, we both read the post on HOT-ROX and still had some questions. [/quote]

It should also be noted that the ratios of the two products are different. Maximum Strength HOT-ROX contains a ratio which we believe helps one to retain muscle mass to a greater extent than Fahrenheit. With her goals in mind and the information you’ve given, Fahrenheit is the better choice. More info can be found on the Maximum Strength HOT-ROX thread.

Thanks, I will let her know. One last question. We did not see Farenheit on the website, should we check out a retailer for this?

Todd

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
Thanks, I will let her know. One last question. We did not see Farenheit on the website, should we check out a retailer for this?

Todd[/quote]

Its not sold on this website. It is available at a number of retailers including the pharmacy/vitamin section at Wal-Mart.

Does the Fahrenheit still have the dhea in it?

I compete in natural shows which follow the ioc guidelines and I`m looking for an IOC legal fat burner?

Fahrenheit also has it’s own dedicated web site you can purchase through,