T Nation

HOT-ROX Timing

Which is more important: taking HOT-ROX on an empty stomach? or taking the second dose exactly six hours after the first?

Due to an inconvienient class schedule, I have to decide which of these is more important and base my meal/HOT-ROX timing accordingly.

[quote]bohveedah wrote:
Which is more important: taking HOT-ROX on an empty stomach? or taking the second dose exactly six hours after the first?

Due to an inconvienient class schedule, I have to decide which of these is more important and base my meal/HOT-ROX timing accordingly.[/quote]

Niether of these are absolute requirements.

Taking Hot-Rox on an empty stomach will allow it to begin working more quickly, but due to my schedule I usually take it immediately before eating.

The key with the second dose is to not take it too soon after the first, but also not to take it so late in the day that it interferes with sleep.

Does it really have that much of an impact on sleep? I ask because I was also considering taking it at perhaps 11pm, and then 5am when I wake up so I wouldnt have to worry about fitting it in.

It’s been suggested you take it 6 hours before sleep… I tend to agree since I’ve had sleeping issues… I workout between 10pm - 1am and I usually take it before I workout and I’ve had difficulty sleeping recently. But then again when I workout I get energized for a good 6-8 hours afterwards…

I don’t think it’s of importance whether the stomach is empty or not.

I actually don’t know why it says that. As a guess, perhaps its because in our research it was done this way, but the reason for that is minimizing needless random variables.

The nanodispersion system used works fine on empty stomach.