HOT-ROX/Spike Shooter Comparison

What’s up everyone? I’ve checked out T-Nation off and on for awhile now and am just signing onto the boards. This is my first post, so take it easy on me!

I just received my shipment of Metabolic Drive Super Protein Shake and I really like it. I was also surprised and impressed to get a can of Spike Shooter in my shipment and a Metabolic Drive protein bar. Awesome stuff, indeed.

I drank the Spike Shooter pretty slowly and didn’t feel any jitters. I think I’m pretty immune to caffeine, I can drink free refills on soda all day at a restaurant and not feel a thing and I don’t like coffee.

However, a few years ago, I tried a weightloss supplement (and I can’t remember the name of it) but it made me feel like my heart was going to jump through my chest and it scared the crap out of me.

I’m interested in HOT-ROX but I’m afraid I’ll experience similar results. How does the caffeine in the Spike Shooters compare to HOT-ROX?

If you tried a fat burner a few years ago it was probably the famous “ECA” stack. ECA is Ephedine, Caffine, Asprin, and the combo of the three tended to have the effect you mentioned, in fact it was nicknamed the “Ephedrine Jitters”. In my experience, HOT-ROX does not leave you feeling wired out of control. Welcome to T-Nation.

Can’t remember what it was, though I’m pretty sure it was Ephedra free…

Any way to get a sample of HOT-ROX before I go all in and buy a bottle?

I have also been interested in HOT-ROX but they are about $65 a bottle here.

BTW, if you are trying to burn fat, why drink so many sodas? I work in a restaurant too, and it took me a good 3-4 months to convince me not to drink soda or the punch. Now, I only drink water and milk. It helps.

[quote]Weakling 8 wrote:

BTW, if you are trying to burn fat, why drink so many sodas? I work in a restaurant too, and it took me a good 3-4 months to convince me not to drink soda or the punch. Now, I only drink water and milk. It helps.[/quote]

I’m just saying, I can drink sodas like that, not that I do.

[quote]Weakling 8 wrote:
I have also been interested in HOT-ROX but they are about $65 a bottle here.[/quote]

HOT-ROX Extreme is only $41.99 through T-Nation

[quote]Weakling 8 wrote:

BTW, if you are trying to burn fat, why drink so many sodas? I work in a restaurant too, and it took me a good 3-4 months to convince me not to drink soda or the punch. Now, I only drink water and milk. It helps.[/quote]

HOT-ROX Extreme is $41.99 per bottle and Maximum Strength Hot-Rox is $39.99. When you purchase from T-Nation you have a ninety day money back guarantee. Read the info articles for each in the store.

D

[quote]HendrixJams wrote:
Can’t remember what it was, though I’m pretty sure it was Ephedra free…

Any way to get a sample of HOT-ROX before I go all in and buy a bottle?

[/quote]

Honestly, even if there was you wouldnt be able to tell ANYTHING from a few pills. Hell, even a week would tell you nothing in my opinion.

Thanks for answering some of my questions…

Yet no ones answered…How much caffeine is in HOT-ROX compared to a can of Spike Shooter?

[quote]HendrixJams wrote:
Thanks for answering some of my questions…

Yet no ones answered…How much caffeine is in HOT-ROX compared to a can of Spike Shooter?[/quote]

Not sure anyone knows exactly but comparable. I have used Spike pills and HOT-ROX. I find the stim to be comparablly strong but Spike lasts longer. The heart thing you felt was ephedra/ephedrine or maybe a HUGE dose of Caff all at once or even syneprine or a lot of yohimbe alkaloids (not yohimbine).

All those things I think can jack the heart and that’s not good. Also a lot of old herbal fat losses were full of yerba matte and other herbal caffeines and I know there was variation from pill to pill with regard to stim effect.

Bottom line with HRX. You should be fine. Take one on day one/two…If okay take 2 on day 3/4 and so on.

I haven’t used Spike Shooters but if you were good with that you’ll probably be okay with HRX

I haven’t tried a Spike Shooter yet, so i’ll just tell you this:

I can feel the effects of the caffeine in regular Spike about 2 hours after I take the pill. I get very drained and hit a big low… I don’t know why, but I do.

When I take HOT-ROX Extreme I do not feel this low. I do, however, feel it kick in about 15 minutes after I take it. For the first two weeks of taking the pills I’m absolutely bursting with energy - This feeling eventually wears off. This doesn’t mean the pills stop working, the initial rush just wears off.

You guys are awesome, thanks! Seems like everyone around here is pretty genuine and willing to help.