HOT-ROX Really Work?

How much weight do you want to lose and how much have you ever lost in your lifetime? [/quote]

I do not really need to lose weight per-say. I just need to cut up like spandex on my muscles so to speak. I am 6’ 0" tall and weigh right at 190. Just need to show my lower 2 pack to go with my 4 pack, and cut around the arms. Diet is a lot better than it used to be. I see people ripped in the gym all the time (the same people).

I gain size but fat definately comes along with it too and covers up what I am gaining if you know what I am saying. Don’t want to go the steroid route like wynstrol or anything like that. Just looking for something over the counter that will definately work and not take my money. Don’t like the jitters either.

[quote]Neutex22 wrote:
I do not really need to lose weight per-say. I just need to cut up like spandex on my muscles so to speak. I am 6’ 0" tall and weigh right at 190. Just need to show my lower 2 pack to go with my 4 pack, and cut around the arms. Diet is a lot better than it used to be. I see people ripped in the gym all the time (the same people).

I gain size but fat definately comes along with it too and covers up what I am gaining if you know what I am saying. Don’t want to go the steroid route like wynstrol or anything like that. Just looking for something over the counter that will definately work and not take my money. Don’t like the jitters either.[/quote]

HOT-ROX will definitely help you then. And to repeat, no jitters…

[quote]consumer wrote:
It doesn’t tear fat off your body, nothing but Lipo does that[/quote]

Apparently you haven’t seen the thread of the man eaten by lions. He got ripped pretty quick.

[quote]TX T. wrote:
I have been wondering about this stuff too. Does it cause you to be jittery? I have been searching for something I can take that does not cause that effect. I seem to be sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Not to hijack your thread :slight_smile: Figured it would be more productive to ask here than starting another one.[/quote]

I have used HOT-ROX since if first came out.

I can not wait for the new formulation that will replace the ingredient Sclaremax with Carbolin 19.

The product works awesome when coupled with a HIIT workouts and energy system work (i.e.interval running).

You should plan to purchase enough for a 2 month supply.

You might be better off using Fahrenheit which is a special formulation of HOT-ROX that is geared towards women.

Check it out here http://www.F-HEIT.com

Good luck!

[quote]TX T. wrote:
I have been wondering about this stuff too. Does it cause you to be jittery? I have been searching for something I can take that does not cause that effect. I seem to be sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Not to hijack your thread :slight_smile: Figured it would be more productive to ask here than starting another one.[/quote]

the first 2-3 days i took HOT-ROX i did kinda have the jitters. i guess it just depends on the person, but i only took one a day the first 3 days and im pretty tolerant to caffeine so idk. i also got the warm feeling too. but after the first week it was fine and the only side-effect is that now i actually stay awake in school, so thats a good thing lol.

The key for me with Max Strength HOT-ROX is to start at the lowest dose. Even though I’ve used it before when I start up I take only 1 in the am. Especially if you are caffeine sensitive. I have worked up to 8 (4caps/2x/day) only a few times. Right now I’m using it at 2-3 per day as I only started back on it recently.

I find with almost all Biotest pills I have to start low. HOT-ROX, Spike, Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, I slowly build up when I use any one of them. The only pills I take a full dose of right off are Flameout and ZMA

I can’t wait for HOT-ROX Extreme to come out, the HOT-ROX super stack…But until then, i’ve ordered some Max Strength HOT-ROX. I’m looking forward to trying it out. I’ve been porking out/pissing it up a bit since I left the mil. and i’ve gained a few unwanted kg’s, but it’s just what I need as an excuse to sort shit out.

Hey I’m 5’2 and 171 lbs and I have fat to lose everywhere especially after having my baby. I was 201 lbs and I am 171 now just by exercising and eating right but now I’ve hit a plateau and I need something to help me get over that plateau and lose fat and I want to keep my muscle as well. I’ve heard about HOT-ROX and I want to give it a try. I just started back exercising and cleaning up my eating habits with cardio 5 days a week hopefully using HOT-ROX will help me heard so many good things about it. If anyone can give me any helpful tips on exercise and diet I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote]snugalwyzs25 wrote:
Hey I’m 5’2 and 171 lbs and I have fat to lose everywhere especially after having my baby. I was 201 lbs and I am 171 now just by exercising and eating right but now I’ve hit a plateau and I need something to help me get over that plateau and lose fat and I want to keep my muscle as well. I’ve heard about HOT-ROX and I want to give it a try. I just started back exercising and cleaning up my eating habits with cardio 5 days a week hopefully using HOT-ROX will help me heard so many good things about it. If anyone can give me any helpful tips on exercise and diet I would greatly appreciate it.[/quote]

Farenheit may be better for you.

http://www.f-heit.com/

It’s also a Biotest supplement, but it’s specially formulated for women. HOT-ROX is good, don’t get me wrong. And if you already ordered some go ahead and use it. I’ve just always heard that Farenheit is better for women.

I’ve used HOT-ROX off and on since August with great success. I did not use it during my last TBT phase but did start it when I needed to lean out. I love it and it works. No side effects for me with the exception of increased energy. But no jitters and no killing of the appetite. I’d definately use it again.

I used HOT-ROX Max Strength last summer about 6 weeks into my lean-out phase when I had hit somewhat of a barrier.

I only took it for about two weeks.

What’s great, is that over those two weeks I felt like I didn’t notice much–but my brother and my best friend noticed quite a few changes in certain areas on my body (obvious fat loss in the pec and ab area) that had definitely not been there before.

I consider two outside opinions a pretty good judge.

-the boomster

The old Lipo-6 formula w/ephedra was a sky-high two thumbs up. I gave it a go numerous times and ingeniously stocked up before the ban went into effect. The new Lipo-6 has completely different ingredients so I can’t comment on its efficacy since I haven’t used/purchased it. I’m still saving the old Lipo-6 (I have this nostalgia for it) for a fat loss cycle when I’m really going to need it - like when trying to shred to 5-6%. In my opinion, ephedra’s the sh*t.

During all other cutting phases I go with HotRox. I can vouch that it works pretty good. Only thing is, someone mentioned that it doesn’t suppress their appetite and I have to agree. When on HotRox I also supplement with a product called Super Citrimax and find it aids in curbing my appetite.

Hope that helps. Peace be with you!