HOT-ROX Questions

Where to start. I’m a 20 year old college student, weigh 235 lbs (BMI was 29 I think when I weighed 245 about a month ago). So I’m lookin to lose about 25 lbs approx of fat, maybe add 10 lbs muscle (ideally). Daily supplements are a fitness multi, a mineral drink mix, calcium supp and glucosamine/chondroitin for a few weeks to help my knee heal.

I decided that I wanted to give HOT-ROX a try, and hopefully coupled with my diet of approx 40/40/20 and aerobic/anaerobic exercise I can trim up some. So I have three questions about HOT-ROX:

1. HOT-ROX seems to irritate my stomach - ok to take with some food? will it impair its intended effects?

2. Ok to take concurrently with Creatine Ethyl Ester?

3. I dont ingest caffeine often, and after taking 2 this mornin after 2 days of 1 twice a day I felt an elevated heart rate. Is this the caffeine? or an indicator of potential heart problems and therefore reason to back it down?

Thanks

[quote]OgreRaging wrote:
Where to start. I’m a 20 year old college student, weigh 235 lbs (BMI was 29 I think when I weighed 245 about a month ago). So I’m lookin to lose about 25 lbs approx of fat, maybe add 10 lbs muscle (ideally). Daily supplements are a fitness multi, a mineral drink mix, calcium supp and glucosamine/chondroitin for a few weeks to help my knee heal.

I decided that I wanted to give HOT-ROX a try, and hopefully coupled with my diet of approx 40/40/20 and aerobic/anaerobic exercise I can trim up some. So I have three questions about HOT-ROX:

1. HOT-ROX seems to irritate my stomach - ok to take with some food? will it impair its intended effects?

2. Ok to take concurrently with Creatine Ethyl Ester?

3. I dont ingest caffeine often, and after taking 2 this mornin after 2 days of 1 twice a day I felt an elevated heart rate. Is this the caffeine? or an indicator of potential heart problems and therefore reason to back it down?

Thanks[/quote]

1. If you have a sensitive stomach take it with food as this may alleviate any discomfort and it will still work. It is just absorbed faster/better on an empty stomach as anything is.

2. It is okay to take with creatine however, creatine can and may cause water retention, so take that into account if you are a scale watcher (which you shouldn’t do too much of anyway).

3. HOT-ROX contains about a cup of coffees worth of caffeine per capsule so take that into account with your overall caffeine intake. If you take two capsule and wash it down with a ginormous cup of joe, yes you may have an uncomfortable increased heart rate.

Take care,

D

Somewhere TC reccomended taking HRX with grapefruit juice to increase absorption. Just down the caps with 6-8oz of grapefruit juice, the red tastes better. I don’t know wether or not it increases it’s potency but it keeps the stomach stimulation down to what a good 10minutes of qiqong*(chi kung)does. It also knocks any lingering peppery taste right out of your mouth.

*=kinda like yoga with deep diaphragmatic breating and moving or meditating throughout. There is a reason one of them is called “fire-breathing” just sitting still with the proper breathing will elevate heartrate and bodytemp. Supposedly doing the “swimming dragon” 20 times a day will make a person thinner. I can tell you it makes you feel like your on a caffiene high and you feel good, and that’s BEFORE the HOT-ROX :slight_smile: