HOT-ROX or Spike?

I work out 430am and go into work at 730am. At work I can stay so discipline with my diet. When I come at 5 I see all the food my wifey has in the pantry and its just so hard to keep away from. I try to take in a shake or fruit to help out my temptations. Also around 630-7 Im drained from my day and sometimes just fall asleep (ofcourse I woke up at 430). But for those married couples with kids falling asleep that early is "UNACCEPTABLE."And I promise my wife we’d go running together when I get off work.

So now Im looking into HOT-ROX, Spike, or Hydroxycut<-(I know I know) to help with keeping my hunger on check and a LIL more energy when I get home from work. I thought about getting one of them and popping them by 2pm and still being able to get in bed by 9-10. I dont want to be wide awake at 12 at night having the urge to run a mile or 2. Your thoughts?

Also I am not on a T-Booster at the time due to Alpha Male out of stock. Do you think that can be it?

My Schedule:
Work Out 430am-630am
Work 730am-430pm

Help me please!

[quote]Anabolic_AZN wrote:
When I come at 5 I see all the food my wifey has in the pantry and its just so hard to keep away from. I try to take in a shake or fruit to help out my temptations.

[/quote]

First of all if you wife is buying alot of junk food you and her need to sit down and talk about your goals and eating more healthy,not just for the sake of your physique goals but also for the health of your entire family.

Second what you need is self control not a supplement. I know its hard but you gotta ask yourself what you want more.

First of all if you wife is buying alot of junk food you and her need to sit down and talk about your goals and eating more healthy,not just for the sake of your physique goals but also for the health of your entire family.

Second what you need is self control not a supplement. I know its hard but you gotta ask yourself what you want more.[/quote]

True but its food snacks for my daughter, her and her little cookie snacks. I never said that she buys ALOT OF JUNK FOOD! And plus, its not her goal, its mine.

I also should of input that I do cardio with my wife after work, so if im falling alseep when I get home, therefore I cant run with her. Any other suggestions?

Hey man don’t listen to that guy above you, it’s hard balancing a family with our goals.

I’d go with Spike personally. And I’d probably take it around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Good luck!

[quote]Anabolic_AZN wrote:

Second what you need is self control not a supplement. I know its hard but you gotta ask yourself what you want more.

True but its food snacks for my daughter, her and her little cookie snacks.

I also should of input that I do cardio with my wife after work, so if im falling alseep when I get home, therefore I cant run with her. Any other suggestions?[/quote]

I know a kid should be a kid but there’s a limit. Your kid shouldn’t be eating that crap either so get it out of the house. My kids do get an ocassional “treat” but we don’t keep that stuff around the house and they don’t whine and complain that they want a cookie.

With that being said, Spike is great for those early morning workouts.

As far as hunger goes, the average person is lazy and weak, so don’t be average!