HOT-ROX or Carbolin 19

Which to use for dropping bodyfat and maintaining muscle mass?

I’m in limbo as to what to get. I have Carbolin 19 at the moment, and I have to say that Im starting to see the benefits of it as Im just now reaching the bottom of the bottle.

Im currently at 11% bf, and seem to have remained stagnant as far as bf% since Ive been on Carbolin 19, but on maintanence calories Ive been gaining muscle.

The diet is all in order and everything, I just dont know which one to go to!

I’ll be taking fasted morning walks, and continuing on a program created by Dr. Berardi in MH Muscle Magazine.

I could really use some guidance here, and if I knew that Maximum Strength HOT-ROX wasnt going to compromise my muscle mass at all, I would completely go for it.

Please almighty ones…some guidance!

Cy has said Carolin 19 is best used when the primary goal is gaining muscle and HOT-ROX is best used when the primary goal is fat loss.

Chris Shugart used Maximum Strength HOT-ROX for his Velocity Diet, and had success at maintaining his muscle mass while stripping away body fat. Many others have reported much the same; I’m currently giving it a go with great resutls.

If Maximum Strength HOT-ROX can stand up to that restrictive of a diet, I’d see no problem using it now.

Switch back over to Carbolin 19 when you’re coming off the diet and you should see increasing muscle mass while keeping fat gain to a minimum (like you’re seeing now).

Hope that helps!

the only problem I have with all of this is that Im starting to like Carbolin 19, and I think that if I keep my activity high, do full body workouts 3 times a week with heavy weight, and keep my diet in check, it works out to be the winner. Like I said, Ive already been on it for about a month, and I think if I were on it for another 2 or 3, I would retain or gain muscle (the purpose of it if Im not mistaken), and drop fat at a reasonable level.

Unless there is something out there that you guys know of that does the job better, this is my way of thinking for the time being. Plus Carbolin 19 for 2-3 bottles is cheaper (2 caps a day) than HOX-Rox for 2-3 months (5 caps a day).

Please weigh in with your thoughts…

You already know what you want to do, so stick with it.

[quote]Totoroski wrote:
the only problem I have with all of this is that Im starting to like Carbolin 19, and I think that if I keep my activity high, do full body workouts 3 times a week with heavy weight, and keep my diet in check, it works out to be the winner. Like I said, Ive already been on it for about a month, and I think if I were on it for another 2 or 3, I would retain or gain muscle (the purpose of it if Im not mistaken), and drop fat at a reasonable level.

Unless there is something out there that you guys know of that does the job better, this is my way of thinking for the time being. Plus Carbolin 19 for 2-3 bottles is cheaper (2 caps a day) than HOX-Rox for 2-3 months (5 caps a day).

Please weigh in with your thoughts…[/quote]

Well if you’re seeing good Carbolin 19 results, then stick to it. If you just want to diet, and not lose any muscle, use low dosages of HOT-ROX.

man, this is tough, Im now thinking about going with the HOT-ROX, just because I know its worked for me in the past. Do any of you know whether or not Carbolin 19 has anything to combar cortisol issues? I seem to be getting leaner, with the exception of this nice little pouch right around my belly button. I fear that cortisol is to blame…but who knows. I know that HOT-ROX controls cortisol though…but Im looking for the best muscle-retainer while dropping fat, end of story.