HOT-ROX on Cycle, Waste or Benefit?

I was thinking of a test-e + dianabol basic cycle. Was gonna throw in HOT-ROX on top of my cycle, 1 a day until the bottle was empty. I was wondering if HOT-ROX would hinder gains due to its fat burning ability by increasing your metabolism. Would I see no visible results? Would I be better served by saving the HOT-ROX for a cutting cycle\Velocity Diet?

And I know I’m not crazy, but E3D would be like the following example: Injection on Day 1, Injection on Day 5, Injection on Day 9, and so forth, yes? Very stupid question, but answer it please :D! Was just bugging me because my friend said otherwise, about the every third day thing.

Cycle:

Week 1-12 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 375mg E3D
Week 3-6 Dianabol 50mg ED

PCT:
Week 12-13 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 13-14 Arimidex .25mg E2D
Week 14-15 Arimidex .25mg E3D
Week 16 Arimidex .125mg E3D
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 50mg ED
Week 16-18 Nolvadex 25mg ED

Edit:
Cycle slightly revised.

if youre running d-bol you shouldnt need an energy boost, i’d save them for later. yes youre correct about the E3D

HOT-ROX on cycles has always worked well for me.
sometimes when on Test I woud feel really tired all day long. I take in between 1-4 capsules a day while using HOT-ROX.

Thx for the advice, will update my current cycle for Dianabol in week 3, and Arimidex .25mg.

I’ve got to disagree with the every third day dosing schedule here. If every other day is the same as every second day, then you should be shooting one day, taking two days off and shooting again. For example:
Monday- injection
Tuesday- off
Wednesday- off
Thurday- injection
Friday- off
Saturday- off
Sunday-injection
and so on.

I also agree that HOT-ROX would be a welcome addition to any cycle: bulker, cutter, or whatever. I’m using HOT-ROX during the cycle I am starting today, as a matter of fact. However, I don’t think you are going to see a whole lot of benefit from one pill a day. I would go with at least two pills a day, one upon waking and one about 6 hours later.

I also agree with Bushy that it is a wonderful bowel mover. Two pills in the morning and a stiff cup of coffee and I’m flowing like the muddy waters of the Ganges during flood season.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’ve got to disagree with the every third day dosing schedule here. If every other day is the same as every second day, then you should be shooting one day, taking two days off and shooting again. For example:
Monday- injection
Tuesday- off
Wednesday- off
Thurday- injection
Friday- off
Saturday- off
Sunday-injection
and so on.
[/quote]

ED = No break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 2
EOD = 1 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 3
E2D = 2 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 4
E3D = 3 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 5

Unless I misunderstood your post, were you saying E3D is what you posted, or are you suggesting I do it E2D?

Also, this is how I originally thought how my cycle was going to be, as in injections every 2 days, but then I was trying to calculate exactly how much vitamin T I needed and it came out different than I calculated.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:

ED = No break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 2
EOD = 1 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 3
E2D = 2 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 4
E3D = 3 Day Break Ex: Inject Day 1, Inject Day 5

Unless I misunderstood your post, were you saying E3D is what you posted, or are you suggesting I do it E2D?

Also, this is how I originally thought how my cycle was going to be, as in injections every 2 days, but then I was trying to calculate exactly how much vitamin T I needed and it came out different than I calculated.[/quote]

No, I believe EOD and E2D are the exact same thing, which is why you never see anybody write E2D.

The E2D you have written (which is a misnomer) is the way you should inject. Think of it like this:

1, 2, 3
2, 2, 3
3, 2, 3
and so on.

Hmm, I would like to hear supporting comments, but I do think 750mg of Test-e is enough per week (approximately). If I am not wrong, that is 540mg of pure test, right? Regardless, shouldn’t I be fine with its slow release rate?

E3D is every three days. If you pin monday you pin again thursday. The end
750mg of Enanthate a week is seven times the test of a normal man

In that case, I will do 250mg E3D. Damn those misnomers.